Fanatical to a fault

nsport

Reaction score
I got home from a business trip last night, ate dinner, and went to bed early, about 10:00 PM. So far, so good.

Laid down in bed, flipped to NFL Network, and began watching 2 straight hours of football analysis (NFC Playbook + NFL Total Access). Got me going a little too much.

Into the 2nd show, I look at my phone - my neighbor (who I go to the games with) had texted me a said he couldn't sleep. We exchange texts and we're both amped.

I turned off the TV and laid in bed for another 1.5 hrs (now about 12:45) before I finally fall asleep.

I wake up at 2:15 and can no longer sleep. Instead of aggravate the wifey, I head downstairs to the couch and proceed to not sleep until 3:45 or so. The only thing that got me to sleep was some melatonin.

I wake up at 6:00, go back to sleep for what feels like forever, then wake up at 7:15 and finally get up. It's 8:05 and I'm posting this message.

Dammit... Sunday needs to come soon.

OP
OP
nsport

nsport

Reaction score
Worst part of the whole story - log into Seahawks.NET before I do anything else... LOL.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
This will pretty much sum up my entire day before the game tomorrow:
Boxer-Dog-laying-on-Couch-350x196.jpg

CouchWeb
LxZM63u
EcXvL5w
6nNlgob

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I had a power outage yesterday just as I was logging into .NET. I almost had DTs for about half an hour... LOL

tacomahawk

Reaction score
I found a cure for it, I am tailgating now. If I can't sleep anyway, I might as well be as close to the thing that is causing it, so I loaded up the RV and just left.

Greenhell

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":q8shd2os said:
Tonight will be worse. I feel you.

I will be utilizing Mr. Alcohol tonight to get me to sleep.

Xarbx425

Reaction score
I think if I could put myself into a self-induced coma till game time I would.