We have a hole punched in our aura?

chrispy

Reaction score
CLink is 49rs "house of humiliation" ...

ZagHawk

Reaction score
We got beat at home by the Cardinals just a few weeks ago. It can be argued that Niners have a better defense than the Cardinals and certainly have a much better offense. This is a game where the Hawks are going to have play mistake free football and on top of that SCORE POINTS to win, because for the most part we played mistake free football against the Cards and we still lost that game.

Seeker

Reaction score
ZagHawk":3kaey2ii said:
We got beat at home by the Cardinals just a few weeks ago. It can be argued that Niners have a better defense than the Cardinals and certainly have a much better offense. This is a game where the Hawks are going to have play mistake free football and on top of that SCORE POINTS to win, because for the most part we played mistake free football against the Cards and we still lost that game.

Therefore we have a 1 loss in 2 year record when we play mistake free. I like those odds.

socalhawker333

Reaction score
We got beat by the Cards a few weeks ago, because the Cards were taken lightly after the last couple of games, this game on Sunday is one of the goals they've set for themselves and they have one more after Sunday! Taking Our Team lightly after that painful loss last year in Atlanta, would be a underestimation of everything they have accomplished! Hunger is in their eyes and hearts..I don't feel this game is even going to be close! Go Hawks!

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
tom sawyer":2kx3ge26 said:
LOL -this is so friggin' funny I had to share it!!!

http://www.sfgate.com/49ers/article/For ... 144135.php

Why is it funny?

There's some truth in there. The Clink is no different from any stadium as far as the best way to shut the crowd up is to make big plays and score, both of which Arizona did.

Also, in the Arizona game there was a palpable collective nervousness and anxiousness from the crowd, that I GUARANTEE you the team felt when we weren't dominating early in the game, and as the game wore on that feeling built. So I can definitely see a scenario if SF comes out and gets up on us that might happen.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":xzokdzvl said:
tom sawyer":xzokdzvl said:

Why is it funny?

There's some truth in there. The Clink is no different from any stadium as far as the best way to shut the crowd up is to make big plays and score, both of which Arizona did.

- I think one of things Arizona did to quiet the crowd at Clink was keep us on defense practically the entire game. Yeah we're not out there running and tackling. But we're not professional athletes either, heck most of us are overweight average joes and standing and screaming an entire game gets tiring after a while. Like I'll admit after a long defensive series, we finally get the ball back and we go 3 and out and I'm thinking aww crap I gotta stand up again and yell. Hoping a Red Bull guy comes up the stairs rather than the beer guy.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Winning against Arizona was not a requirement. It was not a must win game, like we have on Sunday (and on Feb 2nd if we are fortunate). The game against the 49ers, at the stick was also NOT a must win game. The game against the Rams was a must win in order to secure advantage and the Seahawks took care of business. New Orleans in the playoffs (obviously) was a must win game and the Seahawks took care of business there as well.

I have all the confidence in the world that the Seahawks will take care of business, and the 12th Man will be there to help them, energize them, and fuel them along the way; against a 49er team that has travelled all over recently and historically performs like complete crap in Seattle.

Our aura is alive and well. Sunday will prove that.

OP
OP
tom sawyer

tom sawyer

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":hbmq1lhk said:
tom sawyer":hbmq1lhk said:

Why is it funny?

Also, in the Arizona game there was a palpable collective nervousness and anxiousness from the crowd, that I GUARANTEE you the team felt when we weren't dominating early in the game, and as the game wore on that feeling built. So I can definitely see a scenario if SF comes out and gets up on us that might happen.

Yeah well, an orange and an apple: both fruits, both round, both about the same size, completely different density, taste, and texture.

That's why it's funny.

oh.. and because we are going kick their asses.

Latest posts