No NFC Conference Championship tickets for Californians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkinInLA

Reaction score
Not so awesome for us Seahawk fans who were planning on driving up to scream our heads off for the Seahawks.

lsheldon

Reaction score
This is being blown way out of proportion. This isn't intended to shut out a particular fan base, it is my understanding it is directly tied to the Designated Media Area. Common in professional sports when tickets are limited and in high demand.

There wont be many tickets available anyway, likely around 200-300 like for the last game, and they will go in seconds. I tried last Monday at 10AM sharp to see if I could get one, and didn't even get to see a ticket available. I'm fine with that though, I think I want to be home for this one.

Good luck with your trip and hope you get to see the game if you really want to.

Brass-Knuckles

Reaction score
plenty of hawks fans selling them on stubhub, nfl ticket exchange, ebay and craigslist

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
Story is taken way out of context. The Broncos are limiting ticket sales to surrounding areas, too.

If the panthers had won, the same policy would be in place, and nobody would have noticed.

The only story is that California is outside of our pre-defined ticket sales area, and we happen to be playing the niners who happen to be in California.

Get them in stub hub like every opposing fan does anyway. Got every away game ticket that way. Didn't complain.

pnwhawk25

Reaction score
This story has been manipulated to single out San Francisco and Carolina, but the entirety of the store is that tickets are only available to those with billing addresses in the Northwest.

Status
Not open for further replies.