Stop Buying Tickets

Welshers2

Reaction score
And stop paying for their ridiculous TV schemes. They make it hard enough to even watch them lose. This team is a joke. Ownership only cares about money and as long as tickets sell they will not care if they win or not. Show them that they need to put some money into the damn team.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
And stop paying for their ridiculous TV schemes. They make it hard enough to even watch them lose. This team is a joke. Ownership only cares about money and as long as tickets sell they will not care if they win or not. Show them that they need to put some money into the damn team.
I’ve gone to exactly 2 games since 2010. One was opening day 2017, and the other was because my nephews 2014 LL World Series team was being honored on the field pre-game.

I haven’t bought any M’s gear since like 2005.

I’ll find my wallet to buy M’s stuff and start going to games when John Stanton finds his wallet to spend money on quality Free Agents.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I was going to go to a game this week but won’t now.

OP
OP
Welshers2

Welshers2

Reaction score
I'm going tonight, I won't stop going, win or lose. You're not the boss of me :ROFLMAO:
That's cool and I respect your fandom! Big game tonight so should be fun! But come on man are you really not disgusted with ownership? I just feel like the team has been horribly managed/treated by ownership. If they do not care about the team they do not deserve to be rewarded. That's all I'm saying. It's like if a product sucks people stop buying it. They have created a shit, overpriced product that they don't care about but people still pay for it so they have no incentive to improve. Nonetheless go M's.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Just heard Castillo vs. Verlander. Very nice. I just don't let other people impact what I do with my time and money, that's all.
I've been disgusted with ownership for decades. I'm not going to see ownership; I'm going to support the players and my team at a great ballpark, and hang out with friends. All good things.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Just heard Castillo vs. Verlander. Very nice. I just don't let other people impact what I do with my time and money, that's all.
I've been disgusted with ownership for decades. I'm not going to see ownership; I'm going to support the players and my team at a great ballpark, and hang out with friends. All good things.
I’m not telling anyone not to do or how to spend their sports dollars.
For me, I’m personally voting my displeasure with my wallet.

I will not allow myself to enable a crappy owner and his bean counting ways. Like I said previously, when John Stanton finds his wallet to spend on quality FA in the off-season, then I’ll find mine to spend on his product.

I will spend my sports dollars on the Seahawks even as the team pisses me off with bad coaching and performance at times, and the Kraken.

Threedee

Reaction score
My first fandom was the Mariners and baseball. The only bigger fan of the game than me was Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez. Also, I'm still a poor buy, so, baseball games it is. I was able to get to a game in April of last year. I think France even hit a game-winning home run!

Crizilla

Reaction score
Baseball games are the best to go to out of all the sports IMO. The food is unreal.

QWERTY

Reaction score
Stop Buying Tickets. The team needs to relocate!!!!!

86Hawk

Reaction score
I've had tickets to tonight's game for months. I get here and they want $70 for parking. Aholes. I parked in the Seahawks garage for $40.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Every team needs a healthy amount of fans that will always go to their games, and a healthy amount of fans that refuse to watch a losing product to keep the pressure on the owner.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I wish our fans were more tough on the franchise. Like we should have people at the game with signs demanding more. I remember when the Sonics were crap during the Wally Walker and Howard Schultz days, they had an airplane fly over the Key Arena before the game saying something like “Fire Wally Walker,” with a group of fans protesting outside the game.

Baseball fans are just too nice. Add that in with the soft west coast feel here and the M’s can cruise another 20 years without a playoff appearance.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
lol got banned against at LL for simply saying they are a bottom 10 sports franchise. Man those guys are soft over there. Like they really think being supportive of the team is going to help them win.

balakoth

Reaction score
This poster is living up to his username.. for sure...

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
I've had tickets to tonight's game for months. I get here and they want $70 for parking. Aholes. I parked in the Seahawks garage for $40.

If you know where to look theres tons of free street parking not that far away