UGH I would absolutely HATE...

Crizilla

Reaction score
for SF to hoist the NFC Championship trophy in Century Link.....gah....fortunately I just don't see how Kaepernik comes here and pulls it off.

nanomoz

Reaction score
It would make me sick, sick, sick. I wouldn't be able to set that aside and go on with my life unaffected for a few weeks.

It's stupid that my emotions are so tied up with this franchise, I realize it. I need help.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
It would be terrible, absolutely terrible. And sadly I think it very well could happen...............

nanomoz

Reaction score
HawkFan72":et0l39zd said:
The Hawks HAVE to win now.

Ya. That scenario (Kap + Trophy + Seattle) would destroy me.

Faced with the choice of walking in on Kaepernick banging my wife or hoisting the NFC Championship trophy in Seattle I'd take Kaepernick hoisting the trophy in Seattle, but not by much.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I will run down on the field myself and pants him, exposing his dolphin underoos.

SeahawksEast

Reaction score
That would be emotionally scarring to a lot of us.

The bigger issue here is the league and how they want the playoff story line to play out as related to their business model. They will most likely have the final four they want, but have to think that Den (Manning) vs. SF (thug boy) is what they want to market.

If the game plays out in some unbiased manner, the key is to get on them early as Krapper is mentally weak and pouty ala Cam in his first few seasons. Crush his spirit and the team will take a dump.

NJlargent

Reaction score
I honestly don't think I would ever recover. Even if we won it next year, in the back of my mind I would always see Hardouche smiling on our field. Would never get over it.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Screw the Niners. What is the point of worrying about "the worst possible scenario". I would rather look at the euphoria that goes with beating the crap out of the Niners at home like the Hawks have the last two times they have played.

I guarantee you that worrying about it won't change anything. The Hawks are going to bring it and so are we.

PryorFamily

Reaction score
We CAN NOT be afraid of this game. We had struggled for national relevance and we desperately want to have our franchise taken seriously.

This is the moment. Games like this are unavoidable if the road to being "great" is to be navigated. Why would we want it any other way? If we lose, then we aren't ready for it yet. If we win?....... Then we will have achieved something great. To advance to the Super Bowl by ending the season of the Niners would be the only way I'd want it.

Greatness can only be achieved when great opportunities are in front of you and you meet them head on, unafraid, and prepared to be special.

The Hawks will be ready.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
The best and worst case scenario possible. I could not be happier to crush SF's dreams on our field and watch them cry as they go to the locker room while we celebrate with fireworks and confetti.

But if they win it will be an utter collapse on this board and downtown Seattle. I wouldn't be surprised if some rioting happened if we lost, or if there were some stabbings of SF fans.

If we lose somebodys job better be at stake. I'd say Bevell or Cable could be fired for not getting this offense ready to succeed. Wilson just doesn't have the weapons many other QB's have. Brady might have been the only playoff QB with less.

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
Our best Season in franchise history.
We've destroyed them once. They narrowly beat us.
And to have them come into our house...and pull a superbowl out from under us.
I'm an LSU fan..2011 undefeated. Beat rival Alabama...some how Bama got voted into title game and beat us....Most painful sporting event of my life..including SB40.
I hope this Seahawks team knows exactly what's at stake. They may have beat us last game...but they will act like they have "something to prove" since last 2 times at cLINK.

49ers

Reaction score
Crizilla":2w3a1s2f said:
for SF to hoist the NFC Championship trophy in Century Link.
OMG you just gave me a... well.... I hadn't thought about this.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
nanomoz":2wfqk5os said:
It would make me sick, sick, sick. I wouldn't be able to set that aside and go on with my life unaffected for a few weeks.

It's stupid that my emotions are so tied up with this franchise, I realize it. I need help.

I feel exactly the same.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
You guys would actually watch it? My tv would be switched to another channel immediately following a loss. Why would I want to emblazon my brain with such horrible images? No thanks. Let's just hope for a good emblazoning of #3 hoisting it...

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Wenhawk":1h8zcnd3 said:
If we lose somebodys job better be at stake. I'd say Bevell or Cable could be fired for not getting this offense ready to succeed. Wilson just doesn't have the weapons many other QB's have. Brady might have been the only playoff QB with less.

I have no idea how the first part of this paragraph goes with the second.

Latest posts