Is Golden Tate playing his way out of a big contract..?

HHHTGT

Reaction score
Not necessarily from another team, but from Seattle? A number of plays that were costly, just an all around awful game. Another game or two like this and he may be viewed as expendable..

Exittium

Reaction score
IMO i think he may have gotten a little "worried" once he saw what they were doing to PH and PH went out.. He prob figured he was next and played it safe.. TOO safe.

GCrow

Reaction score
At the least he should pay for all health costs received to recover from instant heart attacks 'Hawk fans suffered after that onside kick.

OP
OP
H

HHHTGT

Reaction score
No David. I love me some Golden Tate, and I think he is a big part of our offense... but he may be viewed as the weak link come the off season with a healthy Harvin and Dougie Fresh if he has more games like this... I will make it clear, I hope he is wearing a Seahawks Jersey come next year..

snackdaddy

Reaction score
I wouldn't be too worried about Tate if I were you guys. The Rams seemed to target him a lot and he had a great game against them. Every time they gave him a shot, he jumped up and was ready for the next play. Just chalk it up to a not so good game. Everyone has them now and then. He's still your best.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Tate had his worst game of the year today. Nothing to worry about. He will be fine next week.

w00t

Reaction score
he dropped most if not all his passes thrown to him

Reaction score
He had 3 passes thrown at him. One was a catch, the other was thrown behind him (Russ hasn't been his normal accurate self lately. Wish that gets figured out), and the last, was a drop, but with pretty good D. Then he clunked the on-side kick. I agree this wasn't his best game, but the "he dropped everything thrown at him" is bunk.

Seeker

Reaction score
I think he may have a concussion. he got hit helmet to helmet (no call) by bush early in the game and wasn't right ever since.

seahawksfanatic000

Reaction score
I don't think he is expendable because I think we will never be able to count on a healthy harvin.

OP
OP
H

HHHTGT

Reaction score
Again, I'm not trying to be negative, or bring everyone down, I just think its a valid question. Do I personally think he deserves a nice contract from us? Hell yes, I want Tate to be a Hawk for the foreseeable future, I think he and Harvin could do magic together... but with the impending doom and gloom coming about the cap, I think games like this could really hinder a big contract..

SoHo9erFan

Reaction score
HHHTGT":hh5hb48y said:
Again, I'm not trying to be negative, or bring everyone down, I just think its a valid question. Do I personally think he deserves a nice contract from us? Hell yes, I want Tate to be a Hawk for the foreseeable future, I think he and Harvin could do magic together... but with the impending doom and gloom coming about the cap, I think games like this could really hinder a big contract..
didn't he have a huge game just 2 weeks ago against the Rams... you know, the last game you guys played?

Smellyman

Reaction score
SoHo9erFan":102bfz7w said:
HHHTGT":102bfz7w said:
didn't he have a huge game just 2 weeks ago against the Rams... you know, the last game you guys played?

takes a 9er fan to set the record straight.

sad

OP
OP
H

HHHTGT

Reaction score
HHHTGT":1d9mwon5 said:

Touche, and as I said, I want him to be a Seahawk, I think he's a valuable piece.