Percy to return kicks

HawkStar3

Reaction score
I am prepared for the "we have a million Percy threads" response.. But i am just too excited.
I think this means he is closer to 100% than we all thought.

Go Hawks!!

RCATES

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":1y2ys95y said:
Did pete just say this in a presser or something?

Pete said "he's playing" when asked the kick return question.

Percy also did a presser today. When asked "will you be returning kicks?" His response was "Absolutely".............

Take that as you will.

Decimation

Reaction score
This is awesome news. I remember people a few weeks ago freaking out about his status and if he will play (including myself). Can't wait to watch him play this weekend.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Don't let the Saints know.. they might not kick it to him. Last time we caught the Vikings by surprise. :)

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I'm shocked...SHOCKED I tell you, that Pete Carroll isn't listening to John Clayton on this and is having Harvin return kicks. He should know better.

:sarcasm_off:

edogg23

Reaction score
With news like this I want 3 million Harvin threads... I couldn't be any more amped up for this game!

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
Blitzer88":2tksdrrr said:
All I got to say is don't be like Turbin when he returned kicks.
bema7era.jpg

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
I hope his hip is good and ready for 3 games worth of ass kicking.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Holmgren said he would fire his special teams coordinator if Percy returned a kick. Since the Saints kicker has a pretty weak leg, letting the Saints know he's gonna bring em out if given a chance might help is NO decides to squib or pooch em.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
NO spent the last playoff game in Seattle kicking to the 35/40-yard line on the side to avoid kicking to Leon. I bet Payton's pissed about potentially having to do the same for a different guy this time around, haha. I hope he doesn't, though. GO PERCY!

main

Reaction score
This is the playoff. Teams go all out! I'm totally in for Percy returning kicks. Shoot, let him play all he wants. If he gets hurt, it's not like we didn't get the #1 seed without him. Go Hawks!

joeseahawks

Reaction score
By the time Percy hits the 20 yards line, Turbin will still be at the 5 ...going sideways.
No comparison. I'm too excited.
Maybe ... we were just keeping Percy out ... as a weapon. No team has film on how the Hawks plan to use him. OK, they have that meaningless game against the Vikings ...
The Saints think Sprowles is fast ... they will be shocked when they see Percy run by them ...
Blitzer88":3gb8id50 said:
All I got to say is don't be like Turbin when he returned kicks.

12thManNorth

Reaction score
If anybody recalls from the Saints Eagles game, Shayne Graham's kickoffs were barely reaching the endzone, at best. Think every one was returnable from my recollection. Definitely a couple chances for Percy to break one for a big return