The Saints come marching in.

SeeHawkRun

Reaction score
EXACTLY the same. Intercept Brees. Stop the run. Pressure on Brees. I'm predicting 34-7. Just a hunch.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
163.gif

bigdaddydave

Reaction score
After watching that entire game the Saints just played I'm not worried about anything with them. Looked like a mediocre team -- AT BEST -- playing against a horrible defense.

chihawk

Reaction score
On offense, run the ball better and get Harvin in there.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
They don't look scary at all, even kinda. That being said I don't want the players to have this mindset, play the same way, no let down!

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
lol @ Tony Dungy... no dude they showed me nothing that makes me think they can beat Seattle.

bigdaddydave

Reaction score
I just hope and pray that our Offense and Russell Wilson show up. That's actually my biggest worry right now.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
...marching in? CRAWLING OUT!

Meat's on the table... SUPPER TIME!!!

Crizilla

Reaction score
Saints are banged up and don't have a scary defense anyway. I think we get ahead early and force brees to sling it everywhere which will lead to 3rd and longs and interceptions

31-17 seahawks

Brett

Reaction score
I agree we should not go in overconfident We all know what can happen just as we let our guard down I am still very optimistic that the Seahawks will win this game. This is the matchup that I preferred we have left the Niners play two road games and then come see us

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
I had to lol at Dungy's comments too. He said they'd have a chance...he was probably thinking one in ten million.

49ers

Reaction score
Man, I think you guys are REALLY over-looking this Saints team. I think it's the one team you don't want to see in the playoffs. The 49ers are the team you wanted to see.... they call 2 plays every time they line up, and Kap can never communicate to the offense when he switches plays because it's so damn loud. That would be a huge adjustment to make for the 49ers.

The second time you play a team, it's never easy. The Saints have a smart coach, smart QB, and a great defense. The last month or so, the Saints look like a completely different team..... to that point, so do the Seahawks. One went up, the other went down.

Anyway, good luck. I'd love to see a rematch, but I'd rather see a 49er NFC Championship game, so I'll be rooting for that instead. :p

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
They did look very beatable this evening.

Shaping up just right for us. Play a team we dominated earlier in the year, only this time WITH Percy. Then play the "winner" of CAR-SF/GB (probably SF) who will be nice and tenderized after surviving in Carolina.

Saints33

Reaction score
Crizilla":1jfoyy98 said:
Saints are banged up and don't have a scary defense anyway. I think we get ahead early and force brees to sling it everywhere which will lead to 3rd and longs and interceptions

31-17 seahawks

Well if we get Lewis back our D has been playing great. Since playing ya'll last our O has regressed tremendously.