Question for the women on this board... Marshawn Lynch...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Me and the wife were talking about whether or not Marshawn has a girlfriend. I truly have no frickin' idea if he does or not. I said that... not knowing jack-squat about Marshawns personal life, I told her that I didn't think, from what I've seen/heard of him, that he doesn't seem to me to be the marrying type... I just figured he ravishes whatever chick throws herself his way, like some kinda animal...

Enter unusually long pause from my wife....

I go, "what, do you find some kinda "sexy" in there?

Another long pause...

Well, he has that "Bad Boy Thing"... At that point, I felt like she wanted to fan herself a bit...

So, do you ladies on here feel the same way? Does Marshawn give you the "bad boy" vapors?

I guess I looked at it as maybe more of a guy that women would choose to club them and drag them back to the cave...

What say you ladies?

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I really am too old to answer this question.
He's too young and ugly for me to consider such a thought. Alpha males are appealing to many women but I honestly have never been attracted to men that are nasty looking. Handsome bad boys, yeah, but never ugly ones in my case.

sc85sis

Reaction score
On the surface Marshawn comes across like a "thug" in the stereotypical sense, but I suspect there's a fair amount of teddy bear beneath the surface. He babysits Mike Robs kids!

He's not my type, so I too have never thought about him from a dating standpoint.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I don't have a link to her pic...google Charmane Glock. Yes, he has a GF, looks Filipina (to me) and she's more tatted up than him. Crazy-ass, nonsensical tats...like jail house stuff... .45s tatted on each side like they're coming out of her shorts. Definitely a wild one. Looks like a Charmane Starr after being victimized at a month long frat party.

Sterling Archer

Reaction score
Before he came to our team I would have said no way, but after seeing some of his videos and interviews he actually seems awesome. Oddly charismatic. Plus he's kind of like, in amazing shape.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":30j0jqjc said:
He's too young and ugly for me to consider such a thought. Alpha males are appealing to many women but I honestly have never been attracted to men that are nasty looking. Handsome bad boys, yeah, but never ugly ones in my case.

I guess I feel "ugly" is such a strong word. Is he really ugly from a female stance? I think most Seahawks fan "GUYS" think he's "Cool" looking. Especially when you throw in the LYNCH name, which is beyond awesome for a football player... lol.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
drummerseahawkboy":2k6bpsch said:
Charmaine Glock is his g/f's name and he has a baby on the way FYI everyone

No shit! Thanks for the info. You'd think with all the hype over our team, this would have been kinda big news.

irocdave

Reaction score
I am not a women but I will tell you that my conservative bible thumping wife appreciates ML. I have had her watch the few vids of him in interviews and she gets him more than I do. She thinks he is very intelligent and loyal, but shy.I don't think she would let him watch our kids but she respects him and where he came from. I find it funny because of her prejudices but also see where she is coming from.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen, Marshawn Lynch's Girlfriend... Nice! Damn. Knew I should have signed up for football in High School! Arghhhh!!!

RmaineGlock2013ExtremeAutofestAnaheim146

5162568052 871a3cf9c4 z

Marshawn lynchs girlfriend charmaine glock

6926221218 f3fed4ebef z

Reaction score
Being a bouncer and working some of the clubs in Seattle/ Bellvue I get to see some of the Hawks out and about in the per say non football moments and Marshawn IMO is jus like any other one of the guys just quiet when it comes to football media etc, but he's no nonsense and reps Oakland Ca all day everyday very proud of where he's from.Not to try and make it a race thing but I think it's very easy for someone white raised in suburbia Wa to easily mid-understand him and his presonality.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
BlueThunder":20ulbg0k said:
Seahwkgal":20ulbg0k said:

I guess I feel "ugly" is such a strong word. Is he really ugly from a female stance? I think most Seahawks fan "GUYS" think he's "Cool" looking. Especially when you throw in the LYNCH name, which is beyond awesome for a football player... lol.
He's average looking but nicely put together so that's a positive. Compare him to Wilson or Tate and you'll see why he's average looking.

SDHawk

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":3eubplol said:
Never thought about him in that way but yes he's bad boy for sure.:)

Maybe Charmaine Glock doesn't see him as a bad boy, she must see the beauty within the beast

MONEY-BOAT-web-image-blog.jpg

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
SDHawk":tf4mc9hk said:
KCHawkGirl":tf4mc9hk said:

Maybe Charmaine Glock doesn't see him as a bad boy, she must see the beauty within the beast

OMG... I wasn't quite ready to laugh that hard... Led to a coughing fit! HAHAHAHA! God, you're SO right! :34853_doh:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
SDHawk":1sz8jhnu said:
KCHawkGirl":1sz8jhnu said:

Different tastes are all. Charmaine Glock what a great and fitting name for a girlfriend of Marshawn's. You can tell the hood hasn't left him far behind (which isn't bad or an insult it just is).

Throwdown

Reaction score
BlueThunder":231m1ktd said:
Ladies and Gentlemen, Marshawn Lynch's Girlfriend... Nice! Damn. Knew I should have signed up for football in High School! Arghhhh!!!

RmaineGlock2013ExtremeAutofestAnaheim146

5162568052 871a3cf9c4 z

Marshawn lynchs girlfriend charmaine glock

6926221218 f3fed4ebef z

Safe to say that 'Shawn is winning at life.

Status
Not open for further replies.