TJ>RW?

IceHawk

Reaction score
Take a look at this here:
image.png

Also, he has 1 rushing TD.
What do you say? Is TJ better than RW? Should we start him?

Actually, I am just kidding but like we say in Iceland: "Öllu gamni fylgir nokkur alvara" (translates to something like "Every joke contains some seriousness")
What I wanted to say is that if Russell Wilson gets hurt I somehow don't feel concerned, at least not for now. I would just be excited to see what happens because I believe TJ is a solid guy. Does this make any sense or am I just an idiot?

On a similar note, I would also be interested in seeing what would happen if Turbin had as many touches as Lynch does now. I am not as excited about that as about the TJ thing but I think it could be interesting. Wish I had some simulator to test this.
Madden does not count as a simulator.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Right and Golden Tate is better than both of them.

The Outfield

Reaction score
I feel very comfortable with TJ as backup, but don't think he's better than RW since RW can consistently make plays out of nothing.

Seeker

Reaction score
Funny thing is, if you slipped this to Dilfer/Steve young, they'd probably read it without question like Ron Burgundy.

Everyone is trying to get on the advanced analytics vibe and most of them are doing it wrong.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I can't remember his name, but there was some neanderthal arguing that we should pick up Tim Tebow because he completed 75% of his passes last year for the Jets.

Brahn

Reaction score
I love when you all avoid the part where he said he is "kidding". You just look at the top half of a post, ignore the rest and reply with stuff that makes it obvious you failed at reading.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
IceHawk":1bt4un1y said:
Take a look at this here:
image.png

Also, he has 1 rushing TD.
What do you say? Is TJ better than RW? Should we start him?

Actually, I am just kidding but like we say in Iceland: "Öllu gamni fylgir nokkur alvara" (translates to something like "Every joke contains some seriousness")
What I wanted to say is that if Russell Wilson gets hurt I somehow don't feel concerned, at least not for now. I would just be excited to see what happens because I believe TJ is a solid guy. Does this make any sense or am I just an idiot?

On a similar note, I would also be interested in seeing what would happen if Turbin had as many touches as Lynch does now. I am not as excited about that as about the TJ thing but I think it could be interesting. Wish I had some simulator to test this.
Madden does not count as a simulator.
TJack started for a season the year before they drafted Wilson. TJack is a great backup but a mediocre starter--you're talking about winning eight games if the rest of the team is good. His numbers this year came in garbage time during blowouts. He's got good mobility and is well suited for the read-option. It must be hellish in Iceland this time of year. Are you all just clustered around a thermal vent, or is there compenatory hardcore partying going on? I know the music scene rocks.

Seeker

Reaction score
Brahn":2k01o7f4 said:
I love when you all avoid the part where he said he is "kidding". You just look at the top half of a post, ignore the rest and reply with stuff that makes it obvious you failed at reading.
WE ALL KNOW HE IS JOKING DUDE chill,
jeez, idk what it is but it seems like you .netters are incapable of having a good time. your team is 13 - 3 hosting a game in the playoffs and we are still warring like its 2008. you gonna get yet ANOTHER thread locked at this rate and get us all emails from the mods.

Lords of Scythia":2k01o7f4 said:
TJack started for a season the year before they drafted Wilson. TJack is a great backup but a mediocre starter--you're talking about winning eight games if the rest of the team is good. His numbers this year came in garbage time during blowouts. He's got good mobility and is well suited for the read-option. It must be hellish in Iceland this time of year. Are you all just clustered around a thermal vent, or is there compenatory hardcore partying going on? I know the music scene rocks.

To be fair to Tjack,
he was doing real good (especially with the uptempo/no huddle stuff) until he tore his peck and kept playing, this is part of the reason why the players love him. who knows what we would have been like if he stayed healthy (look at how comfortable he looks now behind center).
im not saying he is a right handed Michael vick or anything, but they guy is a bit underrated and tough as nails.

sidenote: is it just me, or does tjack look like he has a permanent "efff you childress" smirk on his face whenever he is on the sidelines with that GIANT coat?

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
To actually answer the real point of the OP post (jeez, do any of you actually READ the post before writing a scathing criticism??).... I love T-Jack as a backup, and he is light years better now in that role than he was as our starter. Like the OP, I am very comfortable with Jackson coming in during a game should Wilson need to go out for some reason. But frankly, would not feel as good if Jackson has to start and the opposing team has time to game plan for him.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Just to humour this

TJ with 407 attempts tops out at 4,700 Yards, 32 TDs, 0-9 Ints, 0-44 Sacks if he also finished with 76% clip, 11+ ypa, and 140+ QB rating. He would have to challenge Manning for MVP right? I mean at least Pro Bowl and possibly get one 1st place vote to be 2nd team All-Pro.

No need to do Turbin, he is just a bad runner 80% of the time.

ceej22

Reaction score
God forbid if we lose Russell I do not think all hope is lost. This team is the defense right now and they will give any QB a chance to win the game.