TEXAS 12s

RynoHawk

Reaction score
Looks awesome but I would change the typeface... Too 90's... Jmho...:)

Axx

Reaction score
The Seahawks will move to San Antonio, you heard it hear first.

sutz

Reaction score
I would boost the green highlights on the text just a skosh....the letters kind of get lost in the panhandle.

Otherwise, great job!

Emerald12

Reaction score
Very nice looking, but I agree that the typeface could be different. Still it's worlds better than anything I could ever do so I can't critique too much.

Seeker

Reaction score
Really starting to love the change from "12th man" to "12's" much more inclusive and original.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
12s could be something that we could change to and then not have to worry about A-n-M issues. Heck, if we wanted to possess it better....make it 12z. Seahawk 12s would be better...we dont want them going to sleep on us. LOL Go Hawks.

bigwrm

Reaction score
ATX_Hawk":osjwrl9c said:
jamsomatic":osjwrl9c said:
ATX_Hawk":osjwrl9c said:
Any 12's in Austin?

6th street 4eva

Do you go to Woodrow's on 6th for Gameday?

Another Austinite here. I usually watch the games from home but just heard that Woodrow's is something of a Seahawk gathering place so I may stop in during the playoffs.

Dick Johnson

Reaction score
Why not call yourselves the "Special Teamers"? Then you could naturally follow it up with the ever catchy "Steamers"!

Subzero717

Reaction score
ATX_Hawk":vijwpnhe said:
jamsomatic":vijwpnhe said:
ATX_Hawk":vijwpnhe said:
Any 12's in Austin?

6th street 4eva

Do you go to Woodrow's on 6th for Gameday?

I met a former co-workers at one of the little Woodrows when I was there for the Texans game. I accidentally went to the big one first. It was a Saturday an hour before the LSU game. I was head to toe Hawks. Saying it was uncomfortable would be the understatement of the year. I liken it to being caught naked with socks and a T-shirt on. Awkward.

2ndRowSista

Reaction score
I agree with all the suggestions.

I'm in Bastrop and didn't know about Woodrows, I visited the Common Interest up at 183/Burnet a few weeks back for the Niners game. Big gathering of 12's there. I have also recently found some 12's (one formerly from Puyallup) here in town and we have been going to Bastrop Brewhouse.

2ndRowSista

Reaction score
Oh, and there's a 12th man flag flying on hole #12 at the ColoVista Golf Club in Bastrop. Y'all have got to see it!

sutz

Reaction score
2ndRowSista":3r6ele0h said:
Oh, and there's a 12th man flag flying on hole #12 at the ColoVista Golf Club in Bastrop. Y'all have got to see it!
Well, damn. If we have to see it, hook us up with some pics.

:229031_shrug:

ATX_Hawk

Reaction score
@Austinites - All seahawks games are played at Little Woodrow's on 6th w/audio. It's always a decent gathering of at least 20 people.

Birdfinger

Reaction score
ATX_Hawk":zhvoysfo said:
@Austinites - All seahawks games are played at Little Woodrow's on 6th w/audio. It's always a decent gathering of at least 20 people.

A bunch of us in Austin on here! Explains who keeps buying the Seahawks merch at Fanzz. :327321_Spy_23.22: Going to try to make it for the Ain'ts game but most likely for the (fingers crossed) NFCCG. Would love to meet some other Seahawks fans in the area!