TEXAS 12s

ATX_Hawk

Reaction score
Birdfinger":3glmzdp5 said:
ATX_Hawk":3glmzdp5 said:
@Austinites - All seahawks games are played at Little Woodrow's on 6th w/audio. It's always a decent gathering of at least 20 people.

A bunch of us in Austin on here! Explains who keeps buying the Seahawks merch at Fanzz. :327321_Spy_23.22: Going to try to make it for the Ain'ts game but most likely for the (fingers crossed) NFCCG. Would love to meet some other Seahawks fans in the area!

That's awesome. I've been going on and off to Woodrow's and I always see the same crowd so maybe I've seen you there before. ;)

HawkinNY

Reaction score
Axx":13zhsd1a said:
The Seahawks will move to San Antonio, you heard it hear first.

I dont live in Seattle but if they did move I would stop rooting for them!! Even if they moved to my place of living.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":2vpk788w said:
12s could be something that we could change to and then not have to worry about A-n-M issues. Heck, if we wanted to possess it better....make it 12z. Seahawk 12s would be better...we dont want them going to sleep on us. LOL Go Hawks.

hmm what about "twelvish"? thank you, thank you very much. NOOOO!!!!

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
Get this...I'm a 12 living in Valley Ranch (Irving), directly behind the Dallas Cowboys team HQ, which is the team I hate more than any other in professional sports.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
NorthDallas40oz":14r0rsm1 said:
Get this...I'm a 12 living in Valley Ranch (Irving), directly behind the Dallas Cowboys team HQ, which is the team I hate more than any other in professional sports.

If you ever been close to a pulp mill, I imagine the smell is about the same. I dislike the "boys" as well.

Casper

Reaction score
Any 12's watching the game in Austin this weekend? Or have suggestions where to watch, or are the places mentioned above still good? I'm flying to Austin from Seattle on Friday to run the 3M half marathon in Austin Sunday. Looking to go directly to a bar and watch some football after the run.

ATX_Hawk

Reaction score
Casper":2zq5mb48 said:
Any 12's watching the game in Austin this weekend? Or have suggestions where to watch, or are the places mentioned above still good? I'm flying to Austin from Seattle on Friday to run the 3M half marathon in Austin Sunday. Looking to go directly to a bar and watch some football after the run.
Go to little Woodrow's on 6th st.

TXHawkFan

Reaction score
NorthDallas40oz":34xhqo4h said:

Yeah I live in Arlington about 20 minutes from Cowboys Stadium. Can't stand them but these days they're almost too pathetic to hate. Almost.

TXHawkFan

Reaction score
pmedic920":pny946le said:
Rock on Dallas area 12s. Did y'all make the big party in Dennison last week?
I was at the game in Seattle. I'll be flying back on Saturday for the NFCCG. Go Hawks!

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
TXHawkFan":q2vjed8h said:
pmedic920":q2vjed8h said:
I was at the game in Seattle. I'll be flying back on Saturday for the NFCCG. Go Hawks!

I'll be there as well. Sea/tac @ 6pm sat. eve. Not sure where the meet up will be. Temple Billiards would be my guess.

TXHawkFan

Reaction score
pmedic920":2kk96p8g said:
TXHawkFan":2kk96p8g said:
pmedic920":2kk96p8g said:

I'll be there as well. Sea/tac @ 6pm sat. eve. Not sure where the meet up will be. Temple Billiards would be my guess.
I'll be flying in Saturday morning and staying at my brother's place. If there is a meetup how would I find out?

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
TXHawkFan":3jtv2902 said:
pmedic920":3jtv2902 said:
TXHawkFan":3jtv2902 said:
pmedic920":3jtv2902 said:

I'll be flying in Saturday morning and staying at my brother's place. If there is a meetup how would I find out?

I started a tread.
Weekend festivities/Sat& sun.
It hasn't taken off yet. Go bump it and ask you question. There will be a meet up, or two.
I'm just not sure where yet.
Temple billiards is the unofficial official .net gathering place. I'm fairly certain that will be the place for Sunday but not positive. Sat night is a toss up. It's probably a little early for most to commit to a place. For sure the info will be available. I'm hoping my thread will keep most of it in one place and easy to find.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
TXHawkFan":3pu4lifx said:
pmedic920":3pu4lifx said:
TXHawkFan":3pu4lifx said:
pmedic920":3pu4lifx said:

Sorry if I sounded rude. I only wanted you to bump my thread to peak some interest. Hoping to get some info myself.

Latest posts