Good job

Fitz the Ram

Reaction score
Wish i could say it was a great game.

Not going to go into the refs and penalties, because they didnt cause us to lose this game. And really dont want to talk about all that.

Your defense owned us big time, especially at the line.Destroyed our run game big time. Your secondary did what they do best also.

Tate got battered but got back up and kept going and got a nice td. Lynch kept trucking all game. Wilson rolled right all game and did good.

Seahawks won this game hands down.

Best of luck in the playoffs, hope for some good(injury free, good refs) games, ill be watching them all.

Hope for some better games next year and maybe a win or two against you guys ;)

RockHawk

Reaction score
Thanks Fitz, you should be damn proud of how your very young team played this year, and we'll see you again next season!

OP
OP
Fitz the Ram

Fitz the Ram

Reaction score
RockHawk":1kex6t9i said:
Thanks Fitz, you should be damn proud of how your very young team played this year, and we'll see you again next season!

Thanks Rock. I am proud but still frustrated after this game. Is it possible the NFC West gets even better next year???? Hopefully it does. Till next year!!

minormillikin

Reaction score
I hate that feeling at the end of the regular season, when my team doesn't make the post-season.

Good game, and my sincere condolences.

OP
OP
Fitz the Ram

Fitz the Ram

Reaction score
Donk70":3vlflrlq said:
If Bradford can stay healthy, look out.

I agree, if he didnt get injured, we win at least two more games this year, one being against you guys. Our O-line needs a lot of work now though.

OP
OP
Fitz the Ram

Fitz the Ram

Reaction score
minormillikin":1yc5c1ve said:
I hate that feeling at the end of the regular season, when my team doesn't make the post-season.

Good game, and my sincere condolences.

Thanks minor, good luck in the post season!!! enjoy the extra games lol

seahawksny

Reaction score
With a healthy Bradford, it could be anyone's division next year

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Tate did what the Rams couldnt do, let their game do the talking.

chris98251

Reaction score
The NFC West will be the best for a few years, the leaders have drafted for depth, the teams out are building and coming on, pity that all 4 can't be in the playoffs realistically since I think all of us can do heavy damage to other divisions.

Nothing to hang your head about as a Rams fan though, you know your on your way and about to bust through.

OP
OP
Fitz the Ram

Fitz the Ram

Reaction score
chris98251":2wp0vluk said:
The NFC West will be the best for a few years, the leaders have drafted for depth, the teams out are building and coming on, pity that all 4 can't be in the playoffs realistically since I think all of us can do heavy damage to other divisions.

Nothing to hang your head about as a Rams fan though, you know your on your way and about to bust through.

Thanks for the kind words, i agree all 4 teams could damage. Best of luck in the playoffs.

morgulon1

Reaction score
The Rams have nothing to be ashamed of, theyre damn good and I always dread when we play them.

General Manager

Reaction score
The future is bright but I'm not sure Bradford can take you where you want to go.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Can't think of non playoff team that has more to be excited about this off season than the Rams. Two great first round picks and a returning starting QB. Should be a blast for you watching that unfold, I'm sure your forums will be buzzing.

Best of luck

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
From a Rams fan perspective, let me ask you. It was pretty obvious the Rams were targeting Tate, a lot of late hits, roughing him up after the plays were dead, trash talking...

What was the deal with that?

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
Rams look like the Seahawks a few years ago. Questions at QB and a young defense trending upwards. The biggest difference this year is the division is so tough. If the Rams hit on this years draft they will be tough to beat.

RedAlice

Reaction score
chris98251":d8ukavot said:

Thanks C98251.

Rams are on their way to being the team you worry about.

But for this year: go win the SB for the NFC W.