Good luck this week!

Fitz the Ram

Reaction score
I have returned(though i never left really).

Best of luck this week, hope for no injuries.

Not liking them having to play in Seattle, as no one likes playing you guys there.

Do I think the Rams have a chance? yes
Do I think it will be close? probably

Just because we have a chance and might keep it close doesn't mean by any means that i think the Rams will win. Last game of the regular season, and you guys will be fighting for home field advantage in the playoffs(which is huge). Not gonna be fun.

Things i hope for:

-Quinn getting a few sacks and claiming the Deacon Jones award, possible chance of getting DPOY award

-Stacy getting over a hundred yards rushing(without a good running game we have no chance)

-Clemens not turning the ball over this time, last time those interceptions cost us the game.

-Our wide receivers not dropping every other pass thrown to them and getting open more somehow....that's gonna be hard.

-Our CB's not giving up a huge TD to Tate again lol(or any other WR)

-Saffold at LT to have a good game. He has been amazing playing RG for us, and since Long went down has been good at LT(but i prefer him at Guard). I am more worried about the interior of the O-Line(Guard mostly now).

Questions for you guys-

-Is Okung starting? i know he had that toe problem that occurred this past week, is he playing?

-Is your starting RT this week? I am assuming he is since i haven't heard anything on him recently.

-Any other injuries the Rams should know about? I know Sherman has been a beast this season, how have the rest of your corners done since we last met? Has the loss of Browner made a difference at all?

-What has happened to your offense? is it lack or WR depth? Is it Bevell?

Thanks for your time everyone and hope for a great game this week. Rams and Seahawks always showcase a nice battle, and i don't think this game will any different. Any questions you have i will try my best to answer.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I remember those dropped passes last time we played. Hopefully our defense will not be relying on those.

Shock2k

Reaction score
Fitz! I've been wondering where you were. Sorry about the Season, loosing Bradford was brutal. But you can take your 300 picks and, well what, what the heck do the Rams need at this point. Complementary receiver to Austin? Heck I don't what that team needs besides their QB back.

I would say good luck for this game, but I won't mean it.

Personally I think the Rams should just kind of "give us" the game. Let's be honest, neither of us want the 49ers to get the bye and home field. The only thing we have as fans, is telling them there have been 4 presidents since the last time they one a Super Bowl.

- Okung will start, but will play injured, all other players are good to go. Plus we get Thurmond back from suspension.
- We have discussed the Arizona game at length. But I would sum it up like this:
Rushing: The #9 rushing 0-line (us) went up against the 2nd ranked line against the run.
Passing: The #32nd passing offensive line went up against the #10 pass rushing offensive line.
Take those two facts along with the talent at DB of Arizona, and add a touch (a bunch of touch) of blitzes, and a sprinkle of "off his game" passing by Wilson and viola! 10-17 Arizona. In a nut shell for me.

Where does St. Louis rank? Well, as for passing it's the number one pass rushing defense (STL) against the worst pass protecting offense (SEA). So I'm expecting a lot of the same unless we can reestablish a run game, expose a "not as talented" set of DB's. But honestly, last game you guys really didn't blitz that much. You were getting pressure on a base 4 man front (and sometimes a three man front).

My expectation is that the Rams may go against this original plan and attempt to stack the box until we prove we can get passes downfield and convert some 1st downs.

Either way it's going to be a hard nosed defensive battle. Has a game ever ended 2 - 0. That's my prediction. I'm not sure which team will get the safety.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Losing Browner hasn't really affected us plus Thurmond is back. Russ had an epically bad game. Haven't heard anything about Okung not playing and Breno is fine.

OP
OP
Fitz the Ram

Fitz the Ram

Reaction score
Shock2k":19libys3 said:
Fitz! I've been wondering where you were. Sorry about the Season, loosing Bradford was brutal. But you can take your 300 picks and, well what, what the heck do the Rams need at this point. Complementary receiver to Austin? Heck I don't what that team needs besides their QB back.

I would say good luck for this game, but I won't mean it.

Personally I think the Rams should just kind of "give us" the game. Let's be honest, neither of us want the 49ers to get the bye and home field. The only thing we have as fans, is telling them there have been 4 presidents since the last time they one a Super Bowl.

- Okung will start, but will play injured, all other players are good to go. Plus we get Thurmond back from suspension.
- We have discussed the Arizona game at length. But I would sum it up like this:
Rushing: The #9 rushing 0-line (us) went up against the 2nd ranked line against the run.
Passing: The #32nd passing offensive line went up against the #10 pass rushing offensive line.
Take those two facts along with the talent at DB of Arizona, and add a touch (a bunch of touch) of blitzes, and a sprinkle of "off his game" passing by Wilson and viola! 10-17 Arizona. In a nut shell for me.

Where does St. Louis rank? Well, as for passing it's the number one pass rushing defense (STL) against the worst pass protecting offense (SEA). So I'm expecting a lot of the same unless we can reestablish a run game, expose a "not as talented" set of DB's. But honestly, last game you guys really didn't blitz that much. You were getting pressure on a base 4 man front (and sometimes a three man front).

My expectation is that the Rams may go against this original plan and attempt to stack the box until we prove we can get passes downfield and convert some 1st downs.

Either way it's going to be a hard nosed defensive battle. Has a game ever ended 2 - 0. That's my prediction. I'm not sure which team will get the safety.

Been here all season, checking to see whats going on with your team and the NFL section, just not much of a contributor i guess lol

As for the draft, we need a new guard, CB or two, safety, new swing tackle and guard for depth as well, maybe late round RB to compete with Daryl Richardson for 3rd RB.

I watched the whole game between you and the Cards, was a good game, and i'd be lying if i said i wasn't happy that your homestreak came to an end(though i rather we ended it).

Stacking the box against you guys in this match might be a good idea...for a while, till one of our cb's makes a boneheaed mistake.

Our front 4 hopefully will be enough though, i dont trust our secondary right now. We give up lots of yards between the 20's, but our red zone defense hasnt been bad.

I agree it will be a tough nosed game, i love that. Love the games between us, always hard fought and defensive. Really enjoyed watching you play the cards, didn't think they would win though with Palmers 4 int's.

If we can contain Lynch and keep the pressure up on you o-line like last time, we might have a chance(as long as our secondary covers good.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
Shock2k":pizndhdb said:
Personally I think the Rams should just kind of "give us" the game.

You shut your whore mouth :lol:

No gimmies for us.

Of course the Rams are going to bring it on D so the OL needs to have their shit together this week and realize what's at stake and just get after it.

Sac

Reaction score
7j9.gif

OP
OP
Fitz the Ram

Fitz the Ram

Reaction score
400WattHPSHawk":1qpn3mrm said:
Shock2k":1qpn3mrm said:

No gimmies for us.

Of course the Rams are going to bring it on D so the OL needs to have their shit together this week and realize what's at stake and just get after it.

I agree, though its because i just want the Rams to win as i always do. We wont be in the playoffs(again), but i never want this team to give up. And anyways, we got the skins pick at #2 right now, screw our other pick.

Shock2k

Reaction score
Fitz the Ram":3ju7m8mr said:
400WattHPSHawk":3ju7m8mr said:
Shock2k":3ju7m8mr said:

No gimmies for us.

I agree, though its because i just want the Rams to win as i always do. We wont be in the playoffs(again), but i never want this team to give up. And anyways, we got the skins pick at #2 right now, screw our other pick.

Haha, oh they won't give up. I expect them to play as hard as they did at the end of 2012.

OP
OP
Fitz the Ram

Fitz the Ram

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":3ekkhlh2 said:
Losing Browner hasn't really affected us plus Thurmond is back. Russ had an epically bad game. Haven't heard anything about Okung not playing and Breno is fine.

Hmm, was expecting to hear that but knew i wouldn't enjoy it lol.

OP
OP
Fitz the Ram

Fitz the Ram

Reaction score
Shock2k":1z0atb77 said:
Haha, oh they won't give up. I expect them to play as hard as they did at the end of 2012.

Was a great game, loved ending your offensive streak the most.

drdiags

Reaction score
I'm just not sure whether that gif belongs in the shack or not, let along in the main forum. Is Sac having a psychotic break? I mean it is Rams week but damn, do someone need to do an intervention?

Stole that from some anti-Oklahoma forum it appears.

drdiags

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":1v7c3lv6 said:
You laughed, and that's all that matters.

Not really, it isn't funny. Kind of disturbing. Not a problem though. You have a job to do. So I leave you to it.

Austin11

Reaction score
Fitzram - I agree with a couple of your goals this week... I'd love to see Quinn get a couple sacks to get to 20. I think that would help him get DPOY. I think he has Deacon Jones award locked up. I think his 2 biggest threats for DPOY are going to be on the other side of the field Sunday (Sherman and Thomas). I love Sherman - hell of a player, attitude, and brings it. Kind of guy you hate when he's on the other team, but love on your team. Thomas - best safety in football. Watch for our TJ McDonald as an up and comer too... he hits like a truck and is big and athletic.

Stacy needs like 50 yards to get to 1,000 for the season. Amazing considering he wasn't even playing, and didn't even dress for the first few games. I wish the Rams had this 'identity' coming out of the gate... I know we'd have a couple more W's under the belt.

Should be a heck of a battle. Seattle fighting for home field and #1 seed, and this is the Rams' Super Bowl... and I know they are up and ready to play.