Best of luck

Loving_Life35

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Ravens fan here. My name is Charles. Let's have a great game and no injuries. We both need this W so it will be fun seeing who wants it more. We've had epic games against each other in the past. For all you Hawk fans coming to MT Bank enjoy the stadium and the inner harbor it's beautiful this time of year.

sutz

Reaction score
Back Atcha, Charles! Looking forward to an epic dog fight.

projectorfreak

Reaction score
We're both hoping we win but if your stadium is as friendly to opposing fans as ours is all I can say is lets have a great game
Hopefully no injuries to either side as neither of us need that and no matter who wins at least let it be competitive the entire time
Go Hawks and good luck to you guys the rest of the way and did i say eff pissburg
Thx 4 stopping by nicely and you are giving your team a nice rep even though you kicked our butts last time lol
Hopin it goes better for us
🤭

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Ravens fan here. My name is Charles. Let's have a great game and no injuries. We both need this W so it will be fun seeing who wants it more. We've had epic games against each other in the past. For all you Hawk fans coming to MT Bank enjoy the stadium and the inner harbor it's beautiful this time of year.
I’ve always wondered how other teams fans locate dot net and will even sign up just post…cause I don’t go searching for other teams forums and message boards.

But, cheers, to a great game between the two teams!

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
🍻 Cheers, Charles! Thanks for dropping in in such a classy, respectful way!

Hopefully both squads play their best game of the season and force the opponent to elevate their game. I pray for an injury free, fairly called game, but Eff the refs in advance anyway.

May the best team win!

Go Hawks!

Vesuve

Reaction score
Thanks, Charles.

I loved going up to Bal'more when I lived nearby....and Camden Yards, too.

Should be a good game.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I hope it's a great game for the Seahawks. I hope no Seahawks get injured, too.

olyfan63

Reaction score
The Ravens game in 2011 was a key part of Pete Carroll's Seahawks coming-out party, coming out as a physical team that could slug it out with the bullies of the league like the Ravens and Giants and WIN. The 2011 Ravens were 12-4 and made it to the AFC championship game, then won the Lombardi the following year.

This year's Ravens look like one of the elites of the AFC, especially with Lamar playing lights-out, and it wouldn't be a surprise if they made it to the Super Bowl. Here's hoping this is the first of two games these teams play this year.

Ravens suffer another letdown, fall to Seahawks

Steven Hauschka matched a franchise record with five field goals, Marshawn Lynch scored Seattle's only touchdown on a 1-yard plunge and the Seahawks forced three turnovers in a surprising 22-17 victory over the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday.
Nov 14, 2011, 12:35 am - Associated Press