One game

Polaris

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":25r9pgrs said:
You are all freaking out over one game.

It was a very important game and it was at home. It may not have been "must win" but we needed to win it....and we didn't.

What's more, this is the second time we've let the opportunity to win the division outright slip through our fingers with absolutely horrid play. It's starting to become a pattern. A bad pattern.

Consider that right after the New Orleans game, we entered the home stretch with what should have been a completely insurmountable 3.5 game division lead with four games to go and we've squandered all of it.

SEAHAWKBLITZ

Reaction score
We haven't squandered anything are still in charge. Do you really think we are going to drop 2 in a row at home. I'm pissed that we lost today too. But quite honestly. I'm glad we have to play it out. Getting an ugly win today and then not having anything to play for next week sounds less appealing to me than coming out next week and putting on a dominating performance in game that we should and need to win. I'd rather go into the playoffs like that.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
I think any "freaking out" is because we are still having some of the same problems that hurt us earlier this year, but now it's at home and leading into the playoffs.

m0ng0

Reaction score
Carson Palmer is Buster Douglas........its gone :D

edit to add smiley face :D

AVL

Reaction score
I's what people that obsess over something do when things don't go well.

Axx

Reaction score
but everyone said that the seahawks would "wake up" after last weeks lost.
How many more loses do they need to wake up?

m0ng0

Reaction score
Axx":1itodw3p said:

:shock: we lost last week? what they hell is our record now? I gotta lay off the sauce :cry:

Polaris

Reaction score
m0ng0":gitxbu35 said:
Axx":gitxbu35 said:

:shock: we lost last week? what they hell is our record now? I gotta lay off the sauce :cry:

I believe Axx was refering to the Niner game, and I have to agree. The idea that "the Niner game was the best thing to happen to us because it woke the 'hawks up" is getting a little thin at least to my ears. We sure didn't play "woken up" today...at least not on offense.

chris98251

Reaction score
We didn't play well on offense in NY either with all those gifts as well. We converted some to points but our touchdowns have been lacking just like today.

Polaris

Reaction score
Johnny":1pschohk said:
ImTheScientist":1pschohk said:

THIS ONE GAME COULD HAVE GIVEN THE HAWKS THE #1 SEED AND HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE THROUGHOUT THE PLAYOFFS............

WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

And it would have eliminated the Cardinals as well.

Zorn76

Reaction score
Polaris":2hqplpul said:
ImTheScientist":2hqplpul said:

It was a very important game and it was at home. It may not have been "must win" but we needed to win it....and we didn't.

What's more, this is the second time we've let the opportunity to win the division outright slip through our fingers with absolutely horrid play. It's starting to become a pattern. A bad pattern.

Consider that right after the New Orleans game, we entered the home stretch with what should have been a completely insurmountable 3.5 game division lead with four games to go and we've squandered all of it.

Ah, man, that's right!

You're Dream scenario is coming true.

Well played, sir.

m0ng0

Reaction score
it was the cardinals superbowl, not much we can do about that is there? :roll:

BlueTalons

Reaction score
We had margin for error...now we have none. BUT...to those that were rooting for the Niners to beat the Saints a few weeks back...look at how that would look now:
Hawks 12-3
Niners 11-3 (about to be "12-3")
AND THEY would have the tie breaker (division record)

WE still control the division.

Polaris

Reaction score
m0ng0":2u9665vl said:
it was the cardinals superbowl, not much we can do about that is there? :roll:

Not anymore, but it was a game at home that we should have won and needed to win.