wide receivers

anthony4r

Reaction score
Don't wanna hear doug baldwin make an statement about how this is the best in the nfl. I just have the feeling that the offense is just holding back for whatever reason and it started in san Francisco

ScottishHawk84

Reaction score
anthony4r":2l5f4xv5 said:
Don't wanna hear doug baldwin make an statement about how this is the best in the nfl. I just have the feeling that the offense is just holding back for whatever reason and it started in san Francisco

Was it just me or when Russ was scrambling they didn't bother checking back or relocating their route today??

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
They have not been playing very well since the Saints game. Really a very average group. Hopefully next season we will finally see some size at the position.

OP
OP
A

anthony4r

Reaction score
That's why I believe there holding something back there's no fight in them

AverHawk

Reaction score
I really hope they aren't holding back. How about we clinch the division before we stop giving a damn until the playoffs. Maybe they decided they like playing on the road. Well, at least it saves me the cost of home playoff tickets.

OP
OP
A

anthony4r

Reaction score
We just need a true number one someone defenses have to account for

bigdaddydave

Reaction score
anthony4r":vgyu8qzz said:
We just need a true number one someone defenses have to account for

Exactly. Unfortunately we like to spend 2nd round draft picks on running backs who have all the talent in the world but will never see the field instead of drafting a WR.

OP
OP
A

anthony4r

Reaction score
For all the size on defense we don't have any on offense