2 key Arizona injuries today..

sumos2005

Reaction score
Fitzgerald suffered a concussion late trying to recover an onside kick ..

Carson Palmer suffered a high ankle sprain late.

This could get ugly next week....

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
We've fared less well against backups on their team for some reason. When Skelton was out, I thought we had it made. Whoops!

chris98251

Reaction score
Palmer isn't exactly known for his scrambling ability, Manning played this season already with both ankles hurting. I would not bank on him sitting out. Fitz with the season and playoffs on the line will be there if at all possible.

Polaris

Reaction score
If 'Zona loses against us, their slim playoff dreams are over (assuming Carolina wins). They will come to play and I'd be shocked if either of them sit this one out. I think we win anyway.

Zorn76

Reaction score
AZ = @SEA, vs SF
CAR = vs N.O. @ ATL

Gotta like the Panthers here, since they're a game up on the Cards anyway. What I forgot is that AZ beat CAR in week 5.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
It doesn't matter who is playing on Sunday. The NFL just set the bait of the division and HFA in front of a school of Piranha, then dropped a bloody cow in the water.

I respect the Cards and what they have done this year, but not enough to believe that they are going to come into Seattle and win regardless of who is injured. I like Fitz, I hope he is OK. In fact I would love for the Panthers to lose out and make it possible for the Cards to get in by beating SF in week 17.