Saints fans were chanting "WE WANT SEATTLE"

i5roadrunner

Reaction score
Did anyone catch the Saints fans after the game tonight in Atlanta chanting, "WE WANT SEATTLE."--Well, you called down the thunder, well now you've got it! :icon_new:

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Ohhhhhhh, you'll get Seattle alright... Be careful what you ask for! Jeez, they really have no idea what's coming huh? :34853_doh: :lol:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
i5roadrunner":314agoqf said:
Did anyone catch the Saints fans after the game tonight in Atlanta chanting, "WE WANT SEATTLE."--Well, you called down the thunder, well now you've got it! :icon_new:
Really now? Well prepare for the thunder and lightning (Lynch/Harvin) Saints faithful.

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
BlueThunder":6p4qkglx said:
Ohhhhhhh, you'll get Seattle alright... Be careful what you ask for! Jeez, they really have no idea what's coming huh? :34853_doh: :lol:

You took the words right out of my mouth. Be careful what you wish for ... you'll most certainly get it.

Mick063

Reaction score
They will come in to stop Lynch at all costs.

Play action to Harvin. Practice it all week.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
More likely quick slants and shallow crosses and bubble screens if they actually bottle up Lynch. Then deep strikes. If we are successful at getting play action it will get ugly.

WillySchu

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://youtu.be/a1xw09AcvzI?t=30s[/urltargetblank]

slipwax

Reaction score
Be careful what you wish for. Monday can't come soon enough

OrFan

Reaction score
Are they really sure they want to face the team with the best record in the NFL? They want to face the team with the best record, all time, on Monday Night Football? They want to face the team that has the best record at home, and the toughest crowd, in the entire NFL?

Are they really that stupid?

HawkWow

Reaction score
It's "SEAHAWKS SUCK, SEAHAWKS SUCK"...not "We want Seattle".

Saints fans = Soft.

CDN_C_Hawk

Reaction score
Guess Saints fans don't know, Seahawks have the best MNF record ..ever, they have the best HOME field record over the last 2 years.

Some on their board claim, last time they had no running game ( Bush and Julius Jones ), and no Graham , or P.Thomas. LOL
Hawks didn't have, Mr. Wilson , P.Harvin, and Optimus Prime, R.Sherman

HawkWow

Reaction score
CDN_C_Hawk":1blqar1g said:
Guess Saints fans don't know, Seahawks have the best MNF record ..ever, they have the best HOME field record over the last 2 years.

Some on their board claim, last time they had no running game ( Bush and Julius Jones ), and no Graham , or P.Thomas. LOL
Hawks didn't have, Mr. Wilson , P.Harvin, and Optimus Prime, R.Sherman

The Saints season is about to go completely sideways. Their fans won't be this happy again until breasts are exposed at Mardi Gras.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Yeah, we've already won by throwing lots of stats at them :mrgreen: I think their current D will be much harder to run on than the one we met in 2011. Hopefully our OL starters will get their run blocking up-to-par. Judging from the Vikings game, the backups were blocking better than the starters in the two games prior to that. Then we have their passing game to worry about.

Drew Brees is one cool customer, so we need to get some heat on him. I can see our DL having success at that, but his quick release will negate some of what they can bring. Hopefully Thurmond and Maxwell rise to the task. Those big corn-fed bastids they have at WR and TE become a concern with Browner out. I think Sherm could do a fair job on Jimmy Grahm but I doubt we commit him solely to a TE. Hopefully our LBers will be good enough to slow him and the RB's down on the underneath stuff. We need Kam to truck Colston at least once, and if he can light up Graham all the merrier.

That said, I think we'll manage a win. Hopefully NO won't have an answer for Percy. If we establish the running game early, the Aints will have a looong day! Maybe we can pull away score-wise then throw the final dagger with another 'Beast Quake' 8)

RiverDog

Reaction score
It would be interesting to hear them later this morning after the euphoria and the alcohol wears off and they realize the task at hand. Coming up here to play us has to be a very sobering thought for anyone that has half a brain.

One thing is for sure: The Saints are going to have to play one helluva lot better then they did last night if they want to keep from starting the game in Seattle and finishing it in Tacoma. I'm sure the Saints coaching staff is telling their players just that, or something like that. If they can come up here and beat us, my hat's off to them.

Latest posts