Saints fans were chanting "WE WANT SEATTLE"

Polaris

Reaction score
Well, if the Saints play like they've played the last two games, the might not win another game given who's coming up on their schedule.

They want Seattle? In Seattle? Fools.

Largent80

Reaction score
They could barely beat a bad Atlanta team, they will be exposed on Monday Night Football.

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
After the game in Seattle the Saints have two games against Carolina as well as Rams and Bucs. They have a tough road ahead. They will probably look like the walking dead after playing Seattle/Carolina back to back.

ceej22

Reaction score
Largent80":1pyvsezv said:
They could barely beat a bad Atlanta team, they will be exposed on Monday Night Football.

This is the same logic the national media used against Seattle after they escaped from STL with a W. Saints aren't 8-2 by sheer luck. They have a solid team with a few offensive weapons and an ever improving defense under Rob Ryan.

45Hawker

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":22v3cr8c said:
Hopefully our LBers will be good enough to slow him and the RB's down on the underneath stuff.
Well said, HnP. Seahawk LB play will be a key point to earning a victory, IMO. Pierre Thomas is a beast and Sproles could very well be suited up for the Hawks game.

Regarding Saints fans: I live in New Orleans, and the Saints fans I interact with have the Seahawk's respect. They know we are very good and winning at Seattle is a difficult, if not impossible, task. But, the Saints are recent SB champions with a 9-2 record, they have Drew Brees, and a top-5 offense and defense. I don't think it's unreasonable for them to have some confidence.

Despite their showing last night, the Saints are a very good team, and demand our respect as well. Our past MNF record, or the win against them in 2011, (just like the Niners "5 rings!") will have nothing to do with the outcome of the game.

Largent80

Reaction score
I am quite sure the players aren't exactly thrilled for this game. Sure they want to beat the best, but you need enough horses to pull the wagon and I don't see enough.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
This is going to be our toughest game since Carolina. Saints are ranked #4 on FO. They're a much better team than the defending Super Bowl champion team that came up here in 2011. There defense and offense are twice as good.

But we're a LOT better team than the one that beat them back then. In our house, I think we're going to do more than just beat them, I think we're going to send a shocking message to the rest of the league.

12thMode

Reaction score
c35XhSL.gif

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be great if it ended up as a shootout and RW out played Brees? Ended up with something like 350 yds 4 TD's no int's. I think that would be awesome.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Cool, bring it biatches!

They are a finesse team and they "want some" of our team's physicality. I'm sure the boys will oblige. I hope we frack them up and they leave Seattle bent and limping. Saints do you remember the beast?

If there was ever bulletin board stuff this foolishness is it. However, to be the best you need to beat the best. Let's hope the referees don't ruin the outcome as has been the case too many times in too many games this season.

Bring it! :thfight7: :thfight7: :thfight7: :thfight7:

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Let's all also remember this coming game is the chance for us 12s to regain the loudness title from KC.

Guiness book of records will be here again to check and see how loud we can be, so let's help our boys by rattling the rafters and bringing it like we have never brought it before to ensure the titles comes back to it's genuine home.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
jammerhawk":33wca4ov said:
Let's all also remember this coming game is the chance for us 12s to regain the loudness title from KC.

Guiness book of records will be here again to check and see how loud we can be, so let's help our boys by rattling the rafters and bringing it like we have never brought it before to ensure the titles comes back to it's genuine home.

This is false. Volume 12 has said that was an errant report that did not come from them. They said they are working on bringing Guinness back for the future, but not this year.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
The Saints will leave Seattle knowing they were here one way or another.

canfan

Reaction score
ceej22":2eucfuzn said:
Largent80":2eucfuzn said:

This is the same logic the national media used against Seattle after they escaped from STL with a W. Saints aren't 8-2 by sheer luck. They have a solid team with a few offensive weapons and an ever improving defense under Rob Ryan.

I wouldn't read too much into that Falcons game. Divisional matchups are always tricky, regardless of record. AND they were missing Sproles, who may be one of the most dangerous check down receivers out of the backfield that I have ever seen. He has 11 days now to get his sprained knee back in shape. I am confident the Seahawks will win this game, but I sure don't see it being an easy task.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Really, I thought Joe Tafoya and the Volume 12 group had organized a replay with Guinness for this game.

We still need to rock the house as the 12th man regardless!

Latest posts