Russ' nickname

suppaball

Reaction score
So I am sitting here playing mag online and it hits me Supersmurf! It's perfect what do you guys think?

hawker84

Reaction score
bad enough the rest of the world calls a 5'10" man a midget, now you want to call him a smurf? I'm a 1/4 of an inch taller than him, i never realized till just now how short i really am?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I like what Brock and Danny call him, RW5000.........as in he's an android with the emotionless cliche way he conducts interviews.

OP
OP
suppaball

suppaball

Reaction score
hawker84":3nsjp62d said:
bad enough the rest of the world calls a 5'10" man a midget, now you want to call him a smurf? I'm a 1/4 of an inch taller than him, i never realized till just now how short i really am?
That's ok I am an inch shorter him.

jblaze

Reaction score
They had a segment on NFL Network yesterday that Russell was at and they asked on Twitter for a secondary nickname for Russel and there were a lot but most were terrible.

They asked Russell which was his favorite after DangeRuss and his was Russell "Mania" Wilson, as in wrestle mania.

piston bully

Reaction score
after that underhand throw to beast Flip Wilson comes to mind, maybe on a situational basis. But DangerRuss just fits best overall.

JKent82

Reaction score
Dangeruss since Russell likes it, russellsprouts and lil Russ are acceptable but less now that he is the coldblooded dreadnought of the Pacific Northwest.

Ive always like russellmania for big games. And RW3 is the worst. Just the absolute worst. I'm glad next to no one uses it anymore.