It is all staged like WWF

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I love the fact that I typed "superbowl.com" in my browser and this was what was staring back at me.

0ap2000000281693

keatonisballin

Reaction score
Aros":hgpxrflq said:
I love the fact that I typed "superbowl.com" in my browser and this was what was staring back at me.

0ap2000000281693

I had to do it just to see. Thats just awesome.

Seahawkx

Reaction score
I just dont see it that the NFL will let Manning lose to the Seahawks in a superbowl in probably his last season. Just like they didnt let Jerome Bettis(05) and Ray Lewis(last year) lose.

imnKOgnito

Reaction score
Seahawkx":33njnpr4 said:
I just dont see it that the NFL will let Manning lose to the Seahawks in a superbowl in probably his last season. Just like they didnt let Jerome Bettis(05) and Ray Lewis(last year) lose.

The '05 team was mentally weak and couldn't recover from the onslaught of horrid officiating. This team, if it were to occur again, would use the bad calls as motivation and, in the words of Russell Wilson (I'm sure borrowed from 'Remember the Titans'), "Leave No Doubt". The thing I love most about this team is I think they could overcome anything, including being blatantly screwed by the refs.

themunn

Reaction score
Seahawkx":18e93mfb said:

Dunno what Superbowl you watched, but the Ravens should have absolutely rinsed the Niners in that one, and if not for the lights going out, would have won by a significant margin. Nothing to do with Ray Lewis

253hawk

Reaction score
You're welcome. It took me a while to find it again, too.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
the way the last couple seasons have gone it almost sets up well enough that it could be staged.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Didja see the fear in Peyton's eyes on seeing Wilson across the screen from him??? LOL

go Hawks