"Running like a man possessed"

tifferradish

Reaction score
I get giddy when I hear Steve Raible say that about Marshawn Lynch. Sorry, just had to share that.

GO HAWKS!

Brahn

Reaction score
tifferradish":rsomyexy said:
I get giddy when I hear Steve Raible say that about Marshawn Lynch. Sorry, just had to share that.

GO HAWKS!

With fumblitist? Hang on to the Rock Beast.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I'm just glad Hasselbeck's not on the team anymore so we don't have to hear Raible call him Matthew.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3tqunnyy said:
I'm just glad Hasselbeck's not on the team anymore so we don't have to hear Raible call him Matthew.

I always liked that for some reason.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Brahn":rhddsq8v said:
tifferradish":rhddsq8v said:

GO HAWKS!

Prolly should just cut him now before he really hurts us.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":2zlrq5o8 said:
Brahn":2zlrq5o8 said:
tifferradish":2zlrq5o8 said:

GO HAWKS!

Nah, we might be able to trade him to the 49ers for a 7th.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
HawkFan72":2xj0pmy2 said:
Zebulon Dak":2xj0pmy2 said:
Brahn":2xj0pmy2 said:
tifferradish":2xj0pmy2 said:

GO HAWKS!

Nah, we might be able to trade him to the 49ers for a 7th.

But then they'd learn all our SECRETS!

Seeker

Reaction score
Every seahawks game you can count on at least one Tracy Porter moment against marshawn.
That's where the DB pretends like he doesn't have a play on the lynch in order to avoid getting hit.
I have been keeping count since the beastquake and so far I have seen a number of dbs do the "oh no I can't reach him" despite being RIGHT in the play, waiting for linebacker help or they fall down, it is hilarious. I should start compiling them on here (I see you josh Wilson).

Brahn

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":opyho1ry said:
Even when he does fumble, which isn't that often, he always plays harder and makes up for it.

This is a myth that we want to be true. The Atlanta game is a prime example, he did not make up for that fumble.

Seeker

Reaction score
AP fumbles to. its part of the game. its not like he's david Wilson.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Brahn":emk0rej0 said:
SoulfishHawk":emk0rej0 said:
Even when he does fumble, which isn't that often, he always plays harder and makes up for it.

This is a myth that we want to be true. The Atlanta game is a prime example, he did not make up for that fumble.

Nobody's harder on Marshawn when he fumbles than Marshawn. Believe that the next time he gets the ball in his hands he's going to do everything he can to make up for the fumble.

Brahn

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":17raaotl said:
Brahn":17raaotl said:
SoulfishHawk":17raaotl said:

Nobody's harder on Marshawn when he fumbles than Marshawn. Believe that the next time he gets the ball in his hands he's going to do everything he can to make up for the fumble.

This implies he plays at less then full before he fumbles? Marshawn "Running harder" after a fumble is up there with the Texans playing "Mad" against the Niners. It is only fan banter.

I love Marshawn and he is a top 3 RB. My original reply was to the fact he was "Running possessed..", was it because he fumbled?

So he fumbles less then other backs? (2 RBs fumbled more last season, 2 RBs have fumbled more this season) So he really doesn't fumble is a misconception.

Marshawn has had timely fumbles during big game moments, or near our own red zone.

Love him, but he drops the rock more then you wanna believe.

**Before the "It is his running style" I will take 2 less yards and maintain possession please.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Brahn":33p12h47 said:
Zebulon Dak":33p12h47 said:
Brahn":33p12h47 said:
SoulfishHawk":33p12h47 said:

This implies he plays at less then full before he fumbles? Marshawn "Running harder" after a fumble is up there with the Texans playing "Mad" against the Niners. It is only fan banter.

I love Marshawn and he is a top 3 RB. My original reply was to the fact he was "Running possessed..", was it because he fumbled?

So he fumbles less then other backs? (2 RBs fumbled more last season, 2 RBs have fumbled more this season) So he really doesn't fumble is a misconception.

Marshawn has had timely fumbles during big game moments, or near our own red zone.

Love him, but he drops the rock more then you wanna believe.

**Before the "It is his running style" I will take 2 less yards and maintain possession please.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=76576

We already had this conversation this week.

Brahn

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":16vhzrku said:
Brahn":16vhzrku said:
SoulfishHawk":16vhzrku said:

So then why did you respond like it was new until now?

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Brahn":3g07ui7v said:
Zebulon Dak":3g07ui7v said:
Brahn":3g07ui7v said:
SoulfishHawk":3g07ui7v said:

So then why did you respond like it was new until now?

It was a different conversation up to that point.

Brahn

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":2isk9q7m said:
Brahn":2isk9q7m said:
SoulfishHawk":2isk9q7m said:

Other Thread
Zebulon Dak":2isk9q7m said:
No ball carrier that made any kind of difference in this league never fumbled. Even the great Marshall Faulk who "don't fumble" fumbled 36 times in his career. I know because I looked it up.

We all hate when Marshawn fumbles but it's going to happen now and again. But Clumsy is right. A fumble now and then is worth the nightly beej.

So why are we bringing up the old thread now? And since we are can I ask, when you looked up his stats.. did it say he runs harder after fumbles?

Latest posts