"Running like a man possessed"

Brahn

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":1c61cyr7 said:
It was a different conversation up to that point.

my reply was about fumbles, you replied to me multiple times about fumbles. But now its a different topic.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Brahn":2iqsyo6x said:
Zebulon Dak":2iqsyo6x said:

my reply was about fumbles, you replied to me multiple times about fumbles. But now its a different topic.

You brought up all the things we talked about in the other thread. Instead of typing all the same stuff again I pointed you to a link that already had it in there.

Brahn

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":2xs99yti said:
Brahn":2xs99yti said:
Zebulon Dak":2xs99yti said:

You brought up all the things we talked about in the other thread. Instead of typing all the same stuff again I pointed you to a link that already had it in there.

Seems like a cop out, but I will accept it. Guess I will get others opinions instead of yours like I asked.

Brahn

Reaction score
Brahn":29l4s0ng said:
Seems like a cop out, but I will accept it. Guess I will get others opinions instead of yours like I asked.
Zebulon Dak":29l4s0ng said:
Well I'm sorry my opinion isn't good enough. I'll work on that for ya.

You have to give an opinion on the questions I asked before it can be inadequate. Like I said cop out, but ya keep working on the thing you avoid when asked. Also when did I ever imply your opinion isn't good enough?

Do you just make up emotional responses like this?

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
You've wasted a lot of your 200 posts on .net bagging on beast when this was to be an uplifting thread. He fumbles. Okay? And? Move along.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I gave you access to my opinion and many others. I don't understand what you're looking for. So far everything you've said in this thread has seemed pretty sardonic to me.

Brahn

Reaction score
KARAVARUS":37ahg4y0 said:
You've wasted a lot of your 200 posts on .net bagging on beast when this was to be an uplifting thread. He fumbles. Okay? And? Move along.

Waste is a opinion. Do I tell you have to spend your time or effort?

How many of my posts state Beast Fumbles out of my sad "200"

Can you at least try?

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Complaining about Lynch's fumbles is a lot like saying your girlfriend's boobs are just too big!

Nobody else understands.

Brahn

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":tlpam0nk said:
I gave you access to my opinion and many others. I don't understand what you're looking for. So far everything you've said in this thread has seemed pretty sardonic to me.

Your opinion consisted of "Beast runs harder when he fumbles" When I decided to talk about this I was given a link, told your opinion isn't good enough.

Dunno how I try and use stats an logic and everything is sardonic. But you can use myths as fact.

But ya, guess I wasted to much time looking for a conversation you really do not want to have.

Almost kick off

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Brahn":2wdm7amt said:
KARAVARUS":2wdm7amt said:

Can you at least try?

There's an old saying that if one person tells you to lie down, ignore them. If two say it, then take a nap.

You sir, need to quit with the fumble commentary.

Brahn

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":sdxk75wv said:
Brahn":sdxk75wv said:
KARAVARUS":sdxk75wv said:

Can you at least try?

There's an old saying that if one person tells you to lie down, ignore them. If two say it, then take a nap.

You sir, need to quit with the fumble commentary.

Got it. Go with the masses.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Brahn":1sn96tfj said:
Zebulon Dak":1sn96tfj said:

Your opinion consisted of "Beast runs harder when he fumbles" When I decided to talk about this I was given a link, told your opinion isn't good enough.

Dunno how I try and use stats an logic and everything is sardonic. But you can use myths as fact.

But ya, guess I wasted to much time looking for a conversation you really do not want to have.

Almost kick off

I didn't say anything about him running harder. Re-read if you need to clear things up for yourself.