Who do you think our first loss will be to?

HawkWow

Reaction score
...and ruin our streak?? ; )

I'll go wayyy out on a limb and predict the loss will not happen in Seattle (or SF). Atlanta spooks me a little as does Houston. But I think we win both.

OP
OP
KARAVARUS

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
I'm worried about going back to Atlanta for sure. Hopefully we're close to full force that night.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
I'm thinking the Saints will give us fits, even at home. Beyond that, maybe the Falcons. I don't think we have to be worried about any team if we play like we're capable of.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
I don't think Atlanta beats us. If we get past Houston, it'll be the game in St. Louis that will be our big test.

Zowert

Reaction score
I am really worried about going to Houston. I'm not intimidated by Andre Johnson, as Sherman can shut him down. But I am worried about how well our line can hold JJ Watt, that dude is a monster! They also have great linebackers (like Cushing, who we should have drafted instead of Curry in 09). So its going to be tougher to run against them. Hopefully our D can hold the Texans long enough for the offense and their typical, second half showing..

I wouldn't be so worried if we were playing the Texans in Seattle. But in Houston, its going to be a tough game.

Cartire

Reaction score
Houston doesnt scare me that much after watching their last 2 games.

Real close games against SD and TEN. Im as worried as I was before the season started.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Without Okung? Probably Houston. Wilson has never lost to a team twice and I think he will continue that when we play Atlanta. We do need to get our offense clicking though, we really haven't looked good offensively so far. Pretty amazing we're 2-0.

OP
OP
KARAVARUS

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
I see Drew Brees having a bad game this time around. They are 2-0, but they have had to grind out both games. I think we're in our stride on December 2nd for MNF and we shut them down.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
CaptainSkybeard":1ijahe5u said:
Not to be a downer, but Houston.
I was concerned about this game before the regular season started. Then I watched Houston's first two games, and now I feel more confident.

Carmon1274

Reaction score
Houston looks terrible, as how they played the Titans and the Chargers.

Seattle defends the run better than the pass, and Schaub doesn't impress me as a passer.

So I'm gonna say 49ers/Cardinals/Rams @ Their own stadium. Divisional games are the hardest games, and yes I said Cardinals. They suprised me by how they played the Rams, and they beat Lions

HawkWow

Reaction score
Cartire":1d5lv7bo said:
Im as worried as I was before the season started.

Nice.
I am just slightly less worried after learning what we already knew about SF. But I will continue to have such issues until our name is removed from that hateful list of "teams to have never won a superbowl". Our current place on the list induces flashbacks of 05. It's unhealthy.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
How about this scenario, we lose to ATL. Meet them in the playoffs at the Clink...and then tear them apart.

Cartire

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":3tzbhey8 said:
Sports Hernia":3tzbhey8 said:
To the broncos next Pre-season!

We play them on the road next year. So we won't get any AFC West teams in the preseason.

Wait, how do you know its on the road?