Who do you think our first loss will be to?

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Cartire":3cz7ltf6 said:
KitsapGuy":3cz7ltf6 said:
Sports Hernia":3cz7ltf6 said:
To the broncos next Pre-season!

We play them on the road next year. So we won't get any AFC West teams in the preseason.

Wait, how do you know its on the road?

Sorry, we play them here, not there. Read it wrong. :oops:

HOME
Dallas
NY Giants
Denver
Oakland
NFC North

AWAY
Philadelphia
Washington
Kansas City
San Diego
NFC South
http://www.johnnyroadtrip.com/schedules ... e_nfcw.htm

kearly

Reaction score
The Colts could lose to us 58-0, or they could beat us 19-13 with a gajillion chances to win the game blown. I think if they played 100 times, 90 of those games would fall close to those two categories. I'm not afraid of the Colts, but I am afraid of playing bad teams with uber-clutch QBs at 10am.

davidonmi

Reaction score
Houston, bad matchup, BTW Watt rushes from the right side so Okung's absence won't be as magnified, but watt is still a force don't get me wrong. But I think sweezy may have to block him. It's just gonna be problematic. I think we go into INDI 3-1 and to be honest who wouldn't take, but the way they're playing any game should be a win

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Aside from visiting San Fran/Arizona/St. Louis, I think Houston is going to be tough, not so much handling them with our defense but Watt and their other pass rushers vs. our shaky O-Line could be trouble. Other than that, the New Orleans game could be tough but it's at home, not worried about home games with this crowd and defense.

I think we can shut Atlanta completely down, they'll put up the yards but I think Seattle can hold them to field goals and score against them on offense.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
It's too hard to go winless in this league, there have been great teams year after year that lose a few games especially with an offense that has some issues. I think we will get that right, but it's giong to be very hard to go to indy and houston consecutive weeks for 10 AM starts.

the rams and cardinals on the road aren't going to be a cake walk and neither is atlanta.

OlyHawk

Reaction score
ZagHawk":1qmtvg3w said:
How about this scenario, we lose to ATL. Meet them in the playoffs at the Clink...and then tear them apart.

I'm all for tearing ATL apart in the NFC Championship game at the Clink. Can ATL beat SF at home, as they probably can't beat SF on the road.

While I don't like thinking about losses, I think any Seahawk losses will be on the road, probably two or three times.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Houston is fraudulent. I'm worried about the Jaguars.

The 2023 London Jaguars.

davidonmi

Reaction score
why u can't pinpoint a loss is because our defense will keep us in every game. I see Houston's pass rush being too much for our O-line and we lose 20-14 or something. If we survive that @ATL and @SF, @STL is also worrisome.

kearly

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2qrksqzj said:
Luck blew his namesake last year. He's not pulling a bunch of lucky comebacks out of his ass again in 2013.

Luck's clutch gene is very real. He won't get 7 4th quarter comebacks every season, but he's a clutch mofo.

NorCalHawk12

Reaction score
Zowert":33uubp0f said:
I am really worried about going to Houston. I'm not intimidated by Andre Johnson, as Sherman can shut him down. But I am worried about how well our line can hold JJ Watt, that dude is a monster! They also have great linebackers (like Cushing, who we should have drafted instead of Curry in 09). So its going to be tougher to run against them. Hopefully our D can hold the Texans long enough for the offense and their typical, second half showing..

I wouldn't be so worried if we were playing the Texans in Seattle. But in Houston, its going to be a tough game.

Watt's a punk. "Hey you guys, look, I'm tall and I hold my hands up high and bat the ball down. Did anybody ever think of doing THAT before. I should get SportsCenter time for this..."

A little surreptitious holding and he'll be equalized. Breno can block him (when he's on the left end, that is.) Anyway, Breno's taller...

Heck, I could block him...and I'm 60.......ok, I'm 6'5" and 280, too.....all muscle (under all the flab)

Dirty Bird

Reaction score
hawkfan1975":35ie21ab said:
Atlanta will be tough
Not really. We'll keep it close for the first half until Seattle decides to curbstomp us for the remainder of the game.

Cartire

Reaction score
davidonmi":12ja4q0k said:
why u can't pinpoint a loss is because our defense will keep us in every game. I see Houston's pass rush being too much for our O-line and we lose 20-14 or something. If we survive that @ATL and @SF, @STL is also worrisome.

Before the Titan game I would have believed you. But seeing the titans line hold up just fine against Houston, im not as scared.