Seahawks penalties

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":39beynsb said:
Our starters will only play 1-2 series. Most of our penalties are from them.

Under..

It scares me that most of our pre-season penalties have come from our starters. Shouldn't they be the most efficient least penalized part of the team?

I don't mind trying to get away with the very edge of getting penalized on defense. But not on offense. Offense is about efficiency and not making mistakes that cost you drives.

TCS

Reaction score
Call me crazy but I think that PC and staff will have put an emphasis on this at practice this week and we'll see a drastic reduction in penalties against. There are a multitude of reasons behind the ludicrous amount of penalties so far in preseason, and I think the players will tighten it up.

Go Hawks!

tcs

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Under...Coaches probably put emphasis on it during practice and team meetings...

samwize77

Reaction score
dopeboy206":1n4jpi4d said:
Under...Coaches probably put emphasis on it during practice and team meetings...
Over(just to be different)...the NFL has put and emphasis on this for the refs.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Seems to me that I could tell that Pete has been "pulling his hair out" over the excessive penalties this Preseason. He is totally frustrated! If I was a "fly on the wall" in that Locker Room, I'm sure that I would have heard Pete warning people that they would be benched for "stupid penalties"!

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Agreed. And on an unrelated subject week 2 will be a monster game. The 49ers stopped playing "possum" for real tonight.