Best QB in the league is on the ESPN NFL preview cover

Throwdown

Reaction score
YESSIR!

NFL on ESPN ‏@ESPNNFL 10m
The @Seahawks QB @DangeRussWilson is on the cover of our 2013 NFL @ESPNMag preview. pic.twitter.com/pTvU5FxJr9

Attachments

• BSJ6HB5IMAAOZaE.jpg
    BSJ6HB5IMAAOZaE.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 2,335

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
The Seattle EXPERIMENT? wtf

What are we experimenting with?

A 5' 10.625" QB?

That happened last year.

The results of that experiment were great.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":2tjnupq8 said:
The Seattle EXPERIMENT? wtf

What are we experimenting with?

A 5' 10.625" QB?

That happened last year.

The results of that experiment were great.
Whoa, relax. I'm betting it's a positive thing inside the cover. Drafting and starting a QB that short WAS an experiment, one that turned out to be a great success. :) They'll probably throw some love at Papa Pete and Uncle John for their brilliance.

Also, in regards to the cover...

*swoon*

seatownboy

Reaction score
Tjack apparently is only better than half the starters in the nfl, not quite the best. We can trade him to the jets next year for a first round pick he is that good.

OP
OP
T

Throwdown

Reaction score
RichNhansom":1zkyocnf said:
GoldenIsThyTate":1zkyocnf said:
that aint Rogers! liar!

It's Throwdown, hell I was fully expecting a picture of Tavaris Jackson.

No that'd be the luckiest QB in the league, he gets to hang out with the best QB and gets a SB ring this year, while pretty much getting paid by 2 teams.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
seatownboy":2hztmx8a said:
Tjack apparently is only better than half the starters in the nfl, not quite the best. We can trade him to the jets next year for a first round pick he is that good.

Half? I dunno. Maybe. Bottom 10er? Sure. Probably. Top 5 backup? Beyond a shadow of a doubt.

seatownboy

Reaction score
With out a shadow of a doubt all the nfl Gms would only give up a 7th round pick for the 25th best quarterback in the league. I mean all the back up quarterbacks that the NFL gms traded for this year must be off there game to miss out on Tjack. The quarterbacks signed too much larger contracts in this offseason, what were those NFL gms thinking. I agree with our all knowing veteran posters Dak and throwdown TJACK RULES!!!! Tjack is decent because he knows Bevel's system but lets not ignore reality.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
seatownboy":32ykdi8q said:
With out a shadow of a doubt all the nfl Gms would only give up a 7th round pick for the 25th best quarterback in the league. I mean all the back up quarterbacks that the NFL gms traded for this year must be off there game to miss out on Tjack. The quarterbacks signed too much larger contracts in this offseason, what were those NFL gms thinking. I agree with our all knowing veteran posters Dak and throwdown TJACK RULES!!!! Tjack is decent because he knows Bevel's system but lets not ignore reality.

Beyond a shadow. Not without a shadow. Huge difference. C'mon man.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
People get so mad about TJ! It's crazy. Even as our potential backup. Pull yourselves together.

seatownboy

Reaction score
Well your mother cant play football, come on man. I can type boring response with out thought as well! Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't make them mad bud. I am fine with tjack as a backup at this point. I am not happy but it could be worst.

It is more annoying as a seahawks fan, seeing people post topics like he is the best quarterback ever. He can move the ball decently against 2-3rd string defenses. There is a reason the Bills who don't have anything close to a decent starter. Released the guy, I know you must think they know nothing about football. Russel is young and smart so we wont have to worry about tjack ever having to start. I just pointed out that with the crap you say no GM in the nfl comes close agreeing with.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
seatownboy":327rrbi2 said:
Well your mother cant play football come on man. I can type boring response with out thought as well!

Is this a personal attack? Honestly, I can't tell.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Throwdown":229uikyb said:
Cockey is so livid that TJack is thriving.

What kind of world do we live in where we get ridiculed for supporting a player on the very team we enjoy and love unconditionally? It's like Nazi Germany around here sometimes.