Best QB in the league is on the ESPN NFL preview cover

seatownboy

Reaction score
LOL all you two do is respond with lame personal attacks that have nothing to do with what I post. I post about football in these topics, all you do is try to bash me. What kind of world do we live in? Again my posts were for the most part about football, your posts were just about were attacking me.

OP
OP
T

Throwdown

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":1rc34p27 said:
Throwdown":1rc34p27 said:
Cockey is so livid that TJack is thriving.

What kind of world do we live in where we get ridiculed for supporting a player on the very team we enjoy and love unconditionally? It's like Nazi Germany around here sometimes.

I dunno, bruh bruh.

I just like the guy, I'd kick it with TJack if I had the chance.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Throwdown":2i1ttbht said:
Zebulon Dak":2i1ttbht said:
Throwdown":2i1ttbht said:
Cockey is so livid that TJack is thriving.

What kind of world do we live in where we get ridiculed for supporting a player on the very team we enjoy and love unconditionally? It's like Nazi Germany around here sometimes.

I dunno, bruh bruh.

I just like the guy, I'd kick it with TJack if I had the chance.

Good dude + Seahawk = instant & long term support from me. I don't know any other way to be. Guess it's just the way I was raised.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
seatownboy":2p0qy6gi said:
LOL all you two do is respond with lame personal attacks that have nothing to do with what I post. I post about football in these topics, all you do is try to bash me. What kind of world do we live in? Again my posts were for the most part about football, your posts were just about were attacking me.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

seatownboy

Reaction score
Why did throwdown quote a topic supporting tjack, than defend tjack in the same post?

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
seatownboy":1rex70g0 said:
Why did throwdown quote a topic supporting tjack, than defend tjack in the same post?

Why are you so mad about Throwdown and TJ! that you can't even take the time to capitalize their names?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":3athj103 said:
seatownboy":3athj103 said:

Why are you so mad about Throwdown and TJ! that you can't even take the time to capitalize their names?
Look at his screen name. His shift key is broken; he needs to call tech support.

seatownboy

Reaction score
Again rather than respond to the post, you two rather try to troll me? Just type you mad bro over and over again, it is about how original you are being:) At least I posted something constructive in this thread all you did was personal attacks on me. Way to support seahawks.net and make the fanbase look good.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
seatownboy":2uvenxa4 said:
Again rather than respond to the post, you two rather try to troll me? Just type you mad bro over and over again, it is about how original you are being:) At least I posted something constructive in this thread all you did was personal attacks on me. Way to support seahawks.net and make the fanbase look good.

You posted nothing constructive. You're what's wrong with this site. And don't even comment on the fan base because you've yet to post anything to make me believe you're even part of it. Troll. FOH.

seatownboy

Reaction score
My first posts were all about football, it wasn't agreeing with your views of it. Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't make them a troll bud. Sorry I wasn't nice about it, that is what probably threw you off. I am really sorry you are so immature and cant take any criticism in a half sarcastic manner.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
seatownboy":290fr1i1 said:
My first posts were all about football, it wasn't agreeing with your views of it. Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't make them a troll bud. Sorry I wasn't nice about it, that is what probably threw you off. I am really sorry you are so immature and cant take any criticism in a half sarcastic manner.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TJ! TJ! TJ!

:salute:

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":1ob9fn9b said:
seatownboy":1ob9fn9b said:
Well your mother cant play football come on man. I can type boring response with out thought as well!

Is this a personal attack? Honestly, I can't tell.

The ranks are swelling...not much you can say I guess but welcome aboard.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Back on topic. First Sherm on SI, now Russ on ESPN the magazine.

This is awesome!

Can't wait for the season to start.

OP
OP
T

Throwdown

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":1tcvj95p said:
Throwdown":1tcvj95p said:
Zeb's mom can play football, helluva punter.

I wish this were true. I'd have made it to the League!!

I dunno, I was pretty doomed when I watched sports when my mom was around.

"WHY DON'T THEIR SHOES MATCH?" my personal favorite when I watch basketball is "Why on gods green earth are their shoes squeaky?!"

ChrisB Bacon

Reaction score
Throwdown":r2043rul said:
Zebulon Dak":r2043rul said:
Throwdown":r2043rul said:
Zeb's mom can play football, helluva punter.

I wish this were true. I'd have made it to the League!!

I dunno, I was pretty doomed when I watched sports when my mom was around.

"WHY DON'T THEIR SHOES MATCH?" my personal favorite when I watch basketball is "Why on gods green earth are their shoes squeaky?!"
No, no, no... The worst is "It's just a game."

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Throwdown":2v382ol8 said:
RichNhansom":2v382ol8 said:
GoldenIsThyTate":2v382ol8 said:
that aint Rogers! liar!

It's Throwdown, hell I was fully expecting a picture of Tavaris Jackson.

No that'd be the luckiest QB in the league, he gets to hang out with the best QB and gets a SB ring this year, while pretty much getting paid by 2 teams.
I am no Tavaris girl but I love that he is ballin' all because he knows all he has to do is back up Wilson and maybe step in if disaster strikes, all behind a team that is so much better than 2010. This is his reward for stepping in and going 7-7 while seriously injured on a team that never should have won more than 5 games at best.

No way cover is real. NO WAY. Do not buy it.:)

Edit: When we win in MetLife on February 2nd my name is Johanna and I shall die happy on February 3rd around 1-2 am CST nice knowing you guys. (That cover can't be real?!? It's a Photoshop job it has to be.)