Problems playing video on .com

Landhawk1

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else is having problems playing videos on Seahawks.com? Just started happening recently. I'm using Firefox. Thanks.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Works fine for me on my Chromebook. Maybe your browser is having issues, have you tried Chrome or another one to see if that is the case or not yet?

OP
OP
Landhawk1

Landhawk1

Reaction score
I tried IE...no dice. Then tried Chrome and videos played, no problem. Strange though, I've used Firefox for many years with no issue.

nategreat

Reaction score
I had this problem on Chrome before. I disabled the Ad-Block Plus for Seahawks.com, and the videos have played like magic ever since.

Axx

Reaction score
The Radish":3vwugorw said:
I've played videos on .com may times with IE and experienced no problems.

:les:

what is this "internet explorer" which you speak of?

Reaction score
Axx":2syo7k5y said:
The Radish":2syo7k5y said:
I've played videos on .com may times with IE and experienced no problems.

:les:

what is this "internet explorer" which you speak of?
Word! Why is there no talk of Netscape? That shit's legit!

Oof

Reaction score
Been using FF and adblock for years. And I've always had that problem with the videos on .com. I just hit refresh and then they work fine.

Cartire

Reaction score
Oof":2jl564ag said:
Been using FF and adblock for years. And I've always had that problem with the videos on .com. I just hit refresh and then they work fine.

Same. The issue is with adblock. Videos can get stuck trying to play an ad that cant play and never proceed to the actual video. Most the time, just refreshing the page fixed this.

Cartire

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":sm3n6nsq said:
Just add seahawks.com/NFL.com to your Ad Blocker safe list.

But then your stuck watching the 14 seconds of the kid upstaging Cam every video. It was funny and cute the first 10 times. Now its just torture. Adblock was made for that.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Funny, I can play anything I want on .com, but NFL .com I don't get anything. The videos just won't load up, it's a black screen where the video should be. I'll try the ad blocker thing.

Onyx

Reaction score
I had this issue and i right clicked on the video, hit settings and unchecked the Enable Hardware acceleration button and it started working.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Cartire":2horod1i said:
RolandDeschain":2horod1i said:
Just add seahawks.com/NFL.com to your Ad Blocker safe list.

But then your stuck watching the 14 seconds of the kid upstaging Cam every video. It was funny and cute the first 10 times. Now its just torture. Adblock was made for that.

Better than not being able to watch the content at all, which was the case with me on at least half of the videos before I allowed them.