Those tears taste sour

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
They really hate us. I think the Packers and 9ers do too. This is getting fun.

MadSweeney

Reaction score
Any video of the alleged Bryant stomping? Doesn't seem like something Red is known for.

Also, I'm sure that Sherman talked a lot of trash, but if a CB saying "You don't want to throw it to my side" is something to get upset about and provoke a reaction... well you may be just a little too thin skinned. That's about as tame as you can get.

razgriz737

Reaction score
I remember the Big Red incident they're referring to quite vividly. It was completely harmless. Morris got all pissed off over nothing.

Rainger

Reaction score
What a one sided crap story that also ignores last year when Trent and the Skins came to our house and started all kind of shit.

Skins are the pot calling the kettle black as one of the cheapest chippiest teams in the NFL.

They dish it out but sure cant take it when it is given back to them. I love it, I want the NFL to hate us. God it feels good.

Erebus

Reaction score
I'm so glad Sherman can back up his trash talk, otherwise this would be embarrassing.

I have a hard time believing Red Bryant tried stomping on someone's head. I think we would've seen a video of that if it really happened.

razgriz737

Reaction score
If I remember correctly, Red took an awkward step after a play had just ended and his foot made contact with Morris's helmet (Morris was on the ground). Then Morris jumped up and got in Red's face. The contact was completely by accident, and I don't think Red even realized what he did.

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
wow.. one link lead to another lead to another, they hate us in the us.. don't they know we don't really care up here in Egypt.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Sounds like the Seahawks after the 2007 loss to the Packers. Bottom line is the Seahawks were tougher than the Redskins just like the Packers were tougher than the Seahawks in 2007. Rather than accepting your beating like an adult, you accuse your opponent of cheating or bending the rules.

This is exactly why the Seahawks talk and play to the whistle and sometimes beyond. It gets the opponent thinking about everything else other than their job on the field. They are thinking about settling scores, how unfair it is that the Seahawks are "cheating" and how mad they are. They aren't thinking about the game, once the Seahawks have you there, the games over, your done. The Redskins are an immature team, your veterans that have been through the fire, Garcon and Hall, were out of control. Garcon hurt himself trying to get back at Browner and Hall was bitching out his own teammates.

The Seahawks beat the Redskins up front, they beat them in the secondary, they beat them strategically and they beat them mentally. Complete domination those last three quarters. The Redskins will never do anything in the playoffs until they grow up.

GoHawks

Reaction score
We could kill two birds with one stone here . . .

1. disrespect for native american race
2. caution opposing teams for being to imposing

How bout we Change their name from . . . REDSKINS . . . TO . . . THINSKINS

Now - I'll leave finding the appropriate Symbol to a few other .netters

hawksfan515

Reaction score
I kinda like the trash talk. It gets the other team off their game. Can't play good football with a clouded head full of anger, as Tom Brady has shown (the pick he threw to Sherman when they played was because Sherm was talking shit about how he couldn't throw at him, to Tom tried and it didn't exactly work..... LOL)

Now that I think about it though, we shouldn't be surprised Sherman isn't in the pro bowl. It might not even be because he was accused of taking PED's. It's probably just because coaches and players just don't like him.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
What a bunch of whiners, that team has NUMEROUS players that talk smack etc. Deangelo Hall is one of the biggest punks in the league. Get over it wussies, you had your butts handed to you yesterday!

taz291819

Reaction score
Last year, when Janoris Jenkins played for North Alabama, he was the nicest guy off the field, but talked so much trash on the field. Opposing players absolutely hated him, and scuffles broke out often. If you can back it up, talk all the trash you want.

Axx

Reaction score
I love how its always the big o-line that start picking on our thin corners. Remember how how that Tackle from the Whiners was trying to punk Jeremy Lane?

So i guess this is how it feels to be a fan of the most hated(by players) team in the NFL?
feels pretty good as long as we keep winning

jkitsune

Reaction score
I hope you all are right that it was accidental, because to be perfectly honest, I'd lose a hell of a lot of respect for Red if it weren't. After all, *I* would be ashamed of MY team if WE had just given a contract to some jackass DL who stomps on players' heads and made HIM a fixture of our line...

....Wait.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
jkitsune":2uy4gtuv said:
I hope you all are right that it was accidental, because to be perfectly honest, I'd lose a hell of a lot of respect for Red if it weren't. After all, *I* would be ashamed of MY team if WE had just given a contract to some jackass DL who stomps on players' heads and made HIM a fixture of our line...

....Wait.

BOOM!