Those tears taste sour

Twisted

Reaction score
""Yeah, that (post-game smash) was uncharacteristic of Trent. But you get enough of something, you want to put a stop to it. I hope we got Seattle on our schedule next year.''"

I always like these poor sport type of comments above like "I hope we get them next year" lol

well what was wrong with this year? :?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Oh my God, this might be the greatest thing I've ever read on the internet.

"Sherman "was taunting Mike Shanahan on the sideline, telling Mike, 'You can't throw over here.' "I wanted to go over and punch him (Sherman) myself," fullback Darrel Young said."

djb28

Reaction score
The only thing disgraceful is their shitty field!

BAllenHawk

Reaction score
jkitsune":e45hy71u said:
I hope you all are right that it was accidental, because to be perfectly honest, I'd lose a hell of a lot of respect for Red if it weren't. After all, *I* would be ashamed of MY team if WE had just given a contract to some jackass DL who stomps on players' heads and made HIM a fixture of our line...

....Wait.
He wasn't even close. I watched the play, it was actually a good play by Red he got turned around recognized the play spun around and kept Morris to a small gain. After the play he got excited was on top of Morris and pulled himself off, rolling his knees over him. He stood up then stomped out of excitement around 3 yards away from Morris, a lot of adrenaline, completely innocent. Morris over reacted like an idiot I noticed and yelled at him on the tv when it happened lol.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Redskins sure have a lot of whining fans. I usually check out forums for other teams when we play them, never seen one so full of excuses and whining and false accusations.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
What a bunch of babies. They should use their tears to irrigate their "grass."

Starrman44

Reaction score
BAllenHawk":162te50a said:
jkitsune":162te50a said:
I hope you all are right that it was accidental, because to be perfectly honest, I'd lose a hell of a lot of respect for Red if it weren't. After all, *I* would be ashamed of MY team if WE had just given a contract to some jackass DL who stomps on players' heads and made HIM a fixture of our line...

....Wait.
He wasn't even close. I watched the play, it was actually a good play by Red he got turned around recognized the play spun around and kept Morris to a small gain. After the play he got excited was on top of Morris and pulled himself off, rolling his knees over him. He stood up then stomped out of excitement around 3 yards away from Morris, a lot of adrenaline, completely innocent. Morris over reacted like an idiot I noticed and yelled at him on the tv when it happened lol.

I remember when it happened. I think Red did like three little double footed stomps. It cracked me up. He was oblivious that he kind of brushed Alfred when he was trying to get off of him.

Little guy needs to lay still on the ground and let the huge man clear the area before he gets hurt. When your big enough to have a warning beeper, but it don't come installed it's tough not to create a little Mayhem. I know from experience. Sorry, little dude, uh, you might want to have a doc look at that foot, there...

FOGHORN

Reaction score
Falcons fan here. With that out of the way, who cares what the Redskins think. Winning and losing skews the true picture for both sides. The fact is the Seahawks won, have a great team, and have another game come Sunday.

Going to be a great and physical game. I personally enjoy the bravado that Sherman brandishes on a regular basis. He reminds me of the Falcons Roddy White on offense and Asante Samuel and Sean Weatherspoon on defense.

Is it Sunday yet?

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Lost in the video shuffle after Trent smacked Sherman is the fact that he heit Sheramn twice in the helmet after the first play of the game.

And the alleged stomp? bullshit. It was the first good stop of Morris in the game, and Red finally got off his block and made a play, and when he got up he celebrated a little, including a big stomp, which landed a foot and a half from the prone Morris. If he had intended that for Morris, it would have flattened his helmet. It was clearly not aimed. Now, if I am Morris, having a 340 pound dude shaking the ground close to my ear makes me cuss too.

Trent Williams was as bad as Hall all game long.

It makes me laugh when teams try to manufacture toughness in games. It is actually predictable. It used to be the Hawks that had to do that. But you can't fake bigger, badder, faster, and stronger.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
MadSweeney":15dgfb53 said:
Any video of the alleged Bryant stomping? Doesn't seem like something Red is known for.

Also, I'm sure that Sherman talked a lot of trash, but if a CB saying "You don't want to throw it to my side" is something to get upset about and provoke a reaction... well you may be just a little too thin skinned. That's about as tame as you can get.

No video needed for me, I remember seeing it. He didn't stomp on him exactly, but it was dirty. He grazed his foot pretty steadily on him with pressure as he was walking over him. That kind of pissed me off too when I saw it. I don't mind the smack talk, but I don't want to have a Suh on my team (it wasn't that bad but it definitely reminded me of something Suh would do).

hawker84

Reaction score
and i'll tell you another thing.. that so called cheap shot and personal foul on Irvin hitting Griffin was a bunch of BS too.. the play was over , griffin was moving backwards and tripped over one of his O lines feet... and stumbled into Irvin,, in doing so he automatically lowered his head, as did Irvin in a natural reaction and the two collided, and not very hard at all for that matter... and it wasn't until Griffin's dramatic actions after that light collision when he went crumbling to the ground the ref'd decided to throw the flag... the announcers barely made anything of it... complete and utter BS call... but ya we're dirty and chippy... please.. and Donte Hall's not a Sh*t talker give me a break.

warden

Reaction score
Jim Mora should be proud, we have the big, fast, tough, physical, skilled dirtbags that he always wanted.

silvergun

Reaction score
facejilec.gif

Don't think Big Red was doing it on purpose. He was just getting up.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
AF_Hawk":36bs7rps said:
MadSweeney":36bs7rps said:
Any video of the alleged Bryant stomping? Doesn't seem like something Red is known for.

Also, I'm sure that Sherman talked a lot of trash, but if a CB saying "You don't want to throw it to my side" is something to get upset about and provoke a reaction... well you may be just a little too thin skinned. That's about as tame as you can get.

No video needed for me, I remember seeing it. He didn't stomp on him exactly, but it was dirty. He grazed his foot pretty steadily on him with pressure as he was walking over him. That kind of pissed me off too when I saw it. I don't mind the smack talk, but I don't want to have a Suh on my team (it wasn't that bad but it definitely reminded me of something Suh would do).

Really? Because based on that .gif the play wasn't dirty at all. Maybe you should watch the video again......

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
silvergun":1d59qw4n said:
facejilec.gif

Don't think Big Red was doing it on purpose. He was just getting up.

Was trying to find that. I disagree, it was intentional IMO. Not as bad as the article states but it definitely looks to be on purpose in my eyes.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
hawksfan515":2uyksija said:
AF_Hawk":2uyksija said:
MadSweeney":2uyksija said:

Really? Because based on that .gif the play wasn't dirty at all. Maybe you should watch the video again......

It was dirty IMO, you don't have to agree obviously. He knew what he was doing.

Latest posts