Earl Thomas is a probowler again!

SeahawksFanForever

Reaction score
Earl Thomas has been voted to his second Pro Bowl, according to @AlbertBreer's twitter

Also from @AlbertBreer, Earl Thomas was the only defensive player from the Seahawks voted to the Pro Bowl this season.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Only one player from the #1 scoring defense, named to the Pro Bowl? Yeah, something's not right there.

Wooo Earl!

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Well, this may provide additional incentive to the Seahawks players to win every game remaining.

drdiags

Reaction score
Congrats Earl! Good to see both 2010 1st round picks getting the Pro-Bowl nod. Would really make my day to see the 2011 and 2012 1st round picks make it one day.

themunn

Reaction score
SeahawksFanForever":38uy5zvt said:
Earl Thomas has been voted to his second Pro Bowl, according to @AlbertBreer's twitter

Also from @AlbertBreer, Earl Thomas was the only defensive player from the Seahawks voted to the Pro Bowl this season.

Well to be fair the only reason Earl Thomas has been successful this season is because he has a great offense that makes it easier for him, and other defenses like the Redskins and Colts don't have that luxury

That's it right???

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
First, congrats Earl!

Second, sure needed five Niners AND two Bears CBs as starters in the pro bowl. Yeah, that makes sense.

CPHawk

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":1lm39itk said:
How is there only one Pro Bowler on the #1 defense in the NFL?

Because Browner wasn't eligible, and other players hate Sherm. And Wags plays in Alaska and is from Utah St so no one knows who he is outside of Seattle. I can't explain why Wright didn't make it though.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Galen96":28j3iag1 said:
what the hell about Mebane, Big Red, KJ Wright??? KAM? Clem!?!?!
Kam, Mebane and Clemons are all alternates.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I am seething about Sherman. This is ridiculous. I want to slap every fan that voted for someone instead of him, and every other actual voter that didn't vote him in as a primary. He leads the NFL in opponent QB rating against him. More importantly, he passes the eye test as an ELITE CB.

Ugh. At least NFL.com is listing him as the biggest snub. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000 ... _rosenthal

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
I heard on KJR that Sherman was 3rd in fan voting for CB. They said it was players and/or coaches who kept him out.

Also heard Clemons getting props over JPP yesterday on NFL Network, fwiw.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
NFL network this morning had Warren Sapp on and in his opinion Sherman was snubbed not getting picked for pro bowl.