Flashback to the future... how appropriate is this?

SharkHawk

Reaction score
After this game, these words just kept running through my mind...

[youtube]W-9AdWthjfU[/youtube]

We've got the others on the run....we won't stop until we're done... we're heading for the superbowl... AND THE BLUE WAVE IS ON A ROLL!

OP
OP
SharkHawk

SharkHawk

Reaction score
I know, you'd think he'd be a professional singer. :) Isn't Paul Moyer in that video? For those who never saw Michael Jackson play (#55). He is one of the most purely gifted athletes I've ever seen play the game. He was just oozing with talent. Unfortunately he suffered from either depression or bi-polar disorder I believe that went undiagnosed and ended up with a drug problem. His teammates in college and in the pros all loved him. They did everything they could to help him. The coaches and organization went to bat for Michael many times. He was a funny guy and a media favorite and he had a heart of gold. It saddens me to have seen him at his peak as a player and then kind of fall apart (same with Darryl Turner). But I am glad we are let with some memories like this of what MJ was all about. Just a good guy at heart.

Funny fact as you can see during the credits, this was created and directed by none other than Pat Cashman. I am not in Seattle anymore, so not sure if he's still on the radio, but he was really funny on Almost Live and I used to crack up every time I'd show my students the Bill Nye the Science Guy videos in class and Pat would come on, or he'd be doing voiceover work. He's a truly funny man.

madbohem

Reaction score
Reading through comments from 4 years ago on that thread on Youtube....

Viking fan: Matt Hasslebeck is a Pussy
Seahawks Fan: Tarvarious Jackson can't play football...

irony really....

I wonder if anyone remembers "Bad" (Seahawk Version) from Michael Jackson (Not the Seahawk)?