J.R. Sweezy?

BAllenHawk

Reaction score
I was at work, I'll watch it when I get home, but how did Sweezy play? Sounds like he was a monster in the run game.

Lithium

Reaction score
had i think 2 or 3 holds, other than that, i think he did a good job

VaporHawk

Reaction score
Had his number called by the refs a couple times, will have to watch the film

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I didn't realize he was in the game for awhile, so that's a fine thing for an offensive lineman.

Furthermore, he stepped up against our biggest division foe, which speaks for itself.

In reality, the entire offensive line needs to receive huge kudos. They won the battle in the trenches this time around.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
He had one hold and one other something, can't recall what. They ran effectively to his side with Okung quite a bit.

Seafan

Reaction score
I was really worried when I saw that Moffitt was out but Sweazy played ok. More importantly, McQuiston and Okung give the Hawks one really dominant running side and that was kind of a first for the season. I was proud of Giac tonight. He did a superb job. Of course not having to play Justin Smith helped the Hawks a lot tonight but I'm still impressed with how the OL has been playing.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
He was very good against on the run players. I'd really like,to see the coaches film on his game.

v1rotv2

Reaction score
Remember Sweezy is a rook and never played on offense before much less the pro level. Given that he did outstanding.