Tom say's your gonna boo

SilNWest

Reaction score
...our Seahawks!

"That's the exciting part for road teams, to see if you can get them booing their own players."
http://seattletimes.com/html/seahawksbl ... cation=rss

Does this fire anyone up?! Tom Brady has no idea what hes getting into at all. He's going to look around the stadium and see 70,000 people with murder in their eyes, screaming at the top of their lungs for his blood.

We all we got we all we need Tom? That's our line bud, you've had the sports world all over your jock since you won your first superbowl.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
He is right though. You know you love when the Hawks are on the road and the opposing fans start booing the team getting destroyed by the Hawks.

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
I don't think he says YOU WILL boo your own team. He said thats an exciting part of being on the road... for instance I am sure Seatle players love get 49er fans booing their team right? It means your doing your job and beating the home team.. and badly if the fans are booing.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Hey, Brady's stealing from Red Bryant!

Goat Lover":21qxlwiq said:
It's always nice when you take 53 guys on the road and you say, 'This is all we've got, and this is all we need, this is what we got to do,' and see 70,000 fans and keep them quiet, or turn them on their own team.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
This is actually pretty good stuff. Well done, Thomas Edward Patrick "Tom" Brady, Jr.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Brady's showing confidence which he should. I have no problem with that. My problem would be if the Seahawks make him look like Nostradamus. I want this game mainly for that 4-2 record and to keep pace in our division. But what I REALLY want is us to beat the living crap out of the 49ers on the road next Thursday.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3qd5rzrl said:
Well, it wouldnt be the first time. I remember a lot of boo's for our NFL MVP.
yeah, but the other team didn't do that, he brought it on himself.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":drrnj510 said:
JSeahawks":drrnj510 said:

No kidding. Running on a broken foot a year after winning the MVP. What a chump.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
I'll just reply with: I wish he were our quarterback.

Hard to find fault with him aside from choosing Gisele over Bridget Moynahan. Personal preference of course.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Nah no boos. More like BRUUCcce! And more Sea-->Hawks chants.

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
I can see Boos for Wilson if he throwslike 3 picks and plays horrid... (seems fans split already on him why I say that)

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I think what he said is pretty funny. I kind of like Tom Brady for comments like this, I don't get the hate. If I were an NFL player, I'd LOVE to get opposing fans booing. People need to read what he actually said and realize he didn't predict he'd do it, it's just a goal to try and achieve.

drdiags

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":7qrwsbud said:
I can see Boos for Wilson if he throwslike 3 picks and plays horrid... (seems fans split already on him why I say that)

I could see the fans booing if the offense has a couple 3-n-outs early. If Brady is tearing up the defense early, I would expect more shocked silence because that is the major strength of the Seahawks. The boos definitely would be toward the offense and coaches.

MrCarey

Reaction score
We have booed our own players plenty. He's right.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":3t176sld said:
SalishHawkFan":3t176sld said:
JSeahawks":3t176sld said:

No kidding. Running on a broken foot a year after winning the MVP. What a chump.

I tend to look at it as he was the proxy for the MVP because it couldn't be given to both Jones and Hutch who made sure he didn't have to curl up and fall down until he was 8-10 yards down the field.

Latest posts