OT: Is there A Gameday Forum?

Hawker8989

Reaction score
Most teams have a gameday thread that takes in alot of traffic ( 1-3 k) with comments. What is the Hawks most popular gameday forum? Is their a link?

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
While we're on the subject I personally prefer a game thread as it's cool to read back the ebb and flow. I find with multiple threads stuff seems to get missed or you have 4 threads discussing the same thing and the debate fractures a bit.

rossob

Reaction score
What is more widely used here, the gameday forum or the chat? I'm asking because I installed the client for the chat not knowing that there was a forum and am now trying to decide where to write the next time I feel like talking live about a game.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":o5fakcr9 said:
While we're on the subject I personally prefer a game thread as it's cool to read back the ebb and flow. I find with multiple threads stuff seems to get missed or you have 4 threads discussing the same thing and the debate fractures a bit.
Solid point.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
rossob":3fms9scj said:
What is more widely used here, the gameday forum or the chat? I'm asking because I installed the client for the chat not knowing that there was a forum and am now trying to decide where to write the next time I feel like talking live about a game.
Try the chat..You already installed for it.
If you don't like it go to forum..Be prepared it isn't all roses like here.

mikeak

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":o02hspfa said:

You could try to set that up in the forum