Got locked out on Broncos Forum. A MUST read thread.

Rainger

Reaction score

Edit: Sorry didn't get locked out they have a lock after you post things. But you really should read the thread.

Add your comments to their thread to wake them up!

Last edited:

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Lol it was fun reading your truth to them..I was on there too but I got bored
DM'd John to come back here..LOL
I told him these fans don't care and .Net is your home.I even said you can be
!Anthony again if you want.
That board is old and I'm tired of beating on a dead horse.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Lol it was fun reading your truth to them..I was on there too but I got bored
DM'd John to come back here..LOL
I told him these fans don't care and .Net is your home.I even said you can be
!Anthony again if you want.
That board is old and I'm tired of beating on a dead horse.
He hasn't been on there since nov 24..likely locked up in arkham asylum...

morgulon1

Reaction score

Edit: Sorry didn't get locked out they have lock after you post things. But you really should read the thread.
Hit them with a reality dickwich

GemCity

Reaction score
A pile on from Hawk fans would be sweet.
The biggest five fingers to the face is that contract. Damn you’re stuck in the 3rd ring of foot ball hell. Russ is raking that entire 245M at the end. Mrrtt uuunnnliiiimiiiied need that cash . You’ve got 4 more of these coming your way.. 48-3.,,Russ got you there.$245M Russ got you there too. But keep firing OCs and coaches. We did…was forced. Same results.

baddest thing is your Defense is the absolute heat.

we’re taking Jaylen Carter from your pick you gave us. Oh, and Fant is balling as is Harris. Then we’ll grab a future all pro with our actual first round pick.

morgulon1

Reaction score
The biggest five fingers to the face is that contract. Damn you’re stuck in the 3rd ring of foot ball hell. Russ is raking that entire 245M at the end. Mrrtt uuunnnliiiimiiiied need that cash . You’ve got 4 more of these coming your way.. 48-3.,,Russ got you there.$245M Russ got you there too. But keep firing OCs and coaches. We did…was forced. Same results.

we’re taking Jaylen Carter from your pick you gave us. Oh, and Fant is balling as is Harris. Then we’ll grab a future all pro with our actual first round pick.
Post of the day IMHO.

I'm watching his press conference and he is taking some heat. And oh yeah no
"Let's ride" haha

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score

Great but you need to go correct your SB score on your post. 43-8

Jegpeg

Reaction score
Actually I agree with quite a bit of what they said.
Yes RW3 has been awful but there has also been terrible play calling and poor play by the rest of the offense.
With a decent HC and OC the offence would still be bad but would probably do enough to ge tthe team to 5-7 or 6-6 thanks to their D.
While they are shackled to Russ that is probably the best they can hope for.

IndyHawk

Reaction score

More salt to their wound...Keep saying Sea Chickens
Link goes to what 2pix(me) posted.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Why waste your time on opposing fans' message boards? We have a good thing going right here in Seattle. Meh
Bronco's suck, Hawks getting damn good draft picks. They already won the trade, by a landslide. Good enough.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Actually I agree with quite a bit of what they said.
Yes RW3 has been awful but there has also been terrible play calling and poor play by the rest of the offense.
With a decent HC and OC the offence would still be bad but would probably do enough to ge tthe team to 5-7 or 6-6 thanks to their D.
While they are shackled to Russ that is probably the best they can hope for.

Wow... lol it's been said so many times here your stuck and still believing this right?? lol
How many Oc's did we go through? Meanwhile Russell still looked like Russell through all of them doing that same stuff having the same issues and now Russell's gone and the same problems that were here, are now there... hmmmmmmm. Oh and Waldrons here and our offense looks MILES ahead of what it has been the last 4 yrs with Geno f'n Smith.
ME3 is and always will be the common denominator for "whats wrong with this team" for Denver. He's what's wrong.

As for the excuse Denver fans and the coach or whatever keep giving him for not practicing preseason or playing. I feel that was all Bullshit to the Media as he was imo holding out for the contract.

Aircrew

Reaction score
Not trying to side with any Donk fans here, but every response I read was pretty based. I think they know what kind of sh*t dangerwich they're stuck with, firing Hackett is really the only thing management can do since he's clearly not the best fit to get the most out of RW. It's a terrible situation for their franchise and this is just the beginning, they know there's at least (3) more years of this slow motion trainwreck. I don't feel bad for the Donks themselves, but to any legit, die-hard Broncos fan who's been with them through thick and thin...it sucks for them and this has to be tough. After this year, I don't think I'll revel in their failure as much as this year since a draft pick won't be riding on it and the damage will be done to Me3's "legacy" and everyone will know what a fraud he is. And like Echawks said, we'd be wound pretty tight too if the shoe were on the other foot.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
Someone on the Denver board has renamed the Dangerwich to the "Disasterwich". Another good one: "Let's Rid3".

From reading the posts, it seems that they're aware of their fate. It's similiar to us, with different people throwing in (up?) possible solutions.