Got locked out on Broncos Forum. A MUST read thread.

GemCity

Reaction score
Post of the day IMHO.

I'm watching his press conference and he is taking some heat. And oh yeah no
"Let's ride" haha
I was 30 minutes into my sleep med (Ambien). Thus the typos, lack of caps, etc.

But…had to go support our fellow 12. 😂.

GemCity

Reaction score
Great but you need to go correct your SB score on your post. 43-8
Was Ambien’d up.

What’s funny is, they didn’t bother to tear my post apart other than to ask why we were there.

It’s petty but after hearing the preseason hoopla and listening to my Bronco fan friends, it still felt good.

BamKam

Reaction score
Let’s be real. If we were in the Broncos fans shoes we would be inhaling massive amounts of copium too because that’s all they can do right now. Russ isn’t going anywhere because cutting him means you have to cut like half of your team. Only thing a lot of them can do is simply hope a regime change will get him back to a fraction of his former self.

hinton

Reaction score
After this year I hope RW does well.

This year I'm loving the high draft pick, and I'm enjoying his fall-from-grace after his ego forced his way out.

For some reason people have lost their minds over RW3 and keep kicking a man while he's down.

Yeah, I'm annoyed at how he forced his way outta Seattle. Yeah, I'm annoyed that we wasted a few years of potential because RW3 wanted to make sure things went his way and rubbed against the grain.

But... he was a winner here for a long time. He carried some average-to-good Seahawk teams and made them great.

One year to get us great draft capital, and for him to learn a few hard truths. He seems a nice guy albeit narcissistic, always kept his nose clean, supported great causes. I hope he leads Denver to a few playoff appearances (one-and-done's will be enough).

The fact we stumbled into a new QB that can lead a contender for a few years is icing on the cake.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Why waste your time on opposing fans' message boards? We have a good thing going right here in Seattle. Meh
Bronco's suck, Hawks getting damn good draft picks. They already won the trade, by a landslide. Good enough.
I posted there a few times..I was being John and hyping up his boy and then I flipped
my script.
It's fun to a point but I got bored and others filled the gap..
What is amazing is most them think like the nuthuggers on here seeing everything but
Me3 being the issue..You'd think you was reading this forum 2 yrs ago but Blue/Mongo
kept forcing the light on them and it seems to be working finally.
I'll go there and read a bit but when I see "Seachickens"that touched a nerve.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Someone on the Denver board has renamed the Dangerwich to the "Disasterwich". Another good one: "Let's Rid3".

From reading the posts, it seems that they're aware of their fate. It's similiar to us, with different people throwing in (up?) possible solutions.
"disasterwich" Love it!
I put "Let's Rid3" yesterday lol

RiverDog

Reaction score
Actually I agree with quite a bit of what they said.
Yes RW3 has been awful but there has also been terrible play calling and poor play by the rest of the offense.
With a decent HC and OC the offence would still be bad but would probably do enough to ge tthe team to 5-7 or 6-6 thanks to their D.
While they are shackled to Russ that is probably the best they can hope for.
I read the remarks, and I, too, agree with a good number of the comments. Hackett is most definitely part of the problem. His game management alone has cost the Broncos at least two games, the team seems disorganized, and they lead the league in penalties. His decision not to play Russ during the preseason was very unwise. Hackett is in over his head.

Jegpeg

Reaction score
Wow... lol it's been said so many times here your stuck and still believing this right?? lol
How many Oc's did we go through? Meanwhile Russell still looked like Russell through all of them doing that same stuff having the same issues and now Russell's gone and the same problems that were here, are now there... hmmmmmmm. Oh and Waldrons here and our offense looks MILES ahead of what it has been the last 4 yrs with Geno f'n Smith.
ME3 is and always will be the common denominator for "whats wrong with this team" for Denver. He's what's wrong.

As for the excuse Denver fans and the coach or whatever keep giving him for not practicing preseason or playing. I feel that was all Bullshit to the Media as he was imo holding out for the contract.

I am not believing in Wilson and reading that thread neither are most of the Bronco's fans.

The weakest link on that team is Wilson but he is staying there is nothing they can do about that.

I don't know who made the decision to sign Wilson but Hacket but have had quite a say in that isn't that a sackable offence? if not the play calling has been pretty bad the clock management against us was unbelievable. Therefore the Broncos fans call the the changes that can be made rather than those which can't.

Sun Tzu

Reaction score
Why waste your time on opposing fans' message boards? We have a good thing going right here in Seattle. Meh
Bronco's suck, Hawks getting damn good draft picks. They already won the trade, by a landslide. Good enough.
Hell must be freezing over because I gotta agree with Soulfish.

We won the trade and they know we won the trade. No one likes a poor winner; no need to act like children and gloat. Just enjoy our success, their misery, and RW's implosion. We unloaded a poor player and an even worse teammate for a haul of draft picks and solid players. Their offense is offensive. They are having a disaster of a season. They can't even console themselves with the silver lining of a high draft pick at the end of the nightmare. They are saddled with a cap-killing contract. I pity them.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Hell must be freezing over because I gotta agree with Soulfish.

We won the trade and they know we won the trade. No one likes a poor winner; no need to act like children and gloat. Just enjoy our success, their misery, and RW's implosion. We unloaded a poor player and an even worse teammate for a haul of draft picks and solid players. Their offense is offensive. They are having a disaster of a season. They can't even console themselves with the silver lining of a high draft pick at the end of the nightmare. They are saddled with a cap-killing contract. I pity them.
Depends why you went there
i went just to play John63 for fun when bored and as for the rest if you
went there they are not trolling really despite what it looks like.
I do get what you two are saying.
i'm sure when the season is over most of us will have him out of our minds.