Kearse

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I get why we re-signed him based on his ability to block in the run and screen game coupled with his familiarity with the team and Russ.

But he needs to catch some of those balls thrown his way. Not all are on him but some of them are easy completions that are.

hburn21

Reaction score
At this point kearse looks slower and seems to lack concentration. I like the guy but I'm ready for Richardson and McEvoy to take the majority of his snaps

ivotuk

Reaction score
To be fair, some of those balls were poorly thrown. That deep ball was underthrown and Kearse slowed down to become the defender. And Kearse has done this before, tipping away underthrown passes that would have been an INT.

justafan

Reaction score
I feel if those two deserved the playing time Pete would give it to them.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Kearse really struggles with slant routes and has throughout his career. Maybe his vision issues aren't completely corrected? He seems very uncomfortable catching the slant.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
ivotuk":2oa83ka6 said:
To be fair, some of those balls were poorly thrown. That deep ball was underthrown and Kearse slowed down to become the defender. And Kearse has done this before, tipping away underthrown passes that would have been an INT.
This.
Also, he is an incredible blocker..There is a lot Kearse does out there that cannot be attributed to a stat.

RW92

Reaction score
hburn21":21vz4qrh said:
At this point kearse looks slower and seems to lack concentration. I like the guy but I'm ready for Richardson and McEvoy to take the majority of his snaps

I agree with you. Get McEvoy and Richardson more reps.

Rob12

Reaction score
It's kind of true: If P-Rich and McEvoy were more deserving, they would be eating into his snaps - but they aren't. We see less than 30 minutes of him a week and I do think what he does well and better than the other receivers doesn't show up on the stat sheet. He frustrates me too but I'm not going to pretend I know better than the coaches.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Kearse is the Seahawks version of Robert Horry. Meh at times through the season, but comes up BIG I crunch time.

thebanjodude

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":2f3le1lf said:
Kearse is the Seahawks version of Robert Horry. Meh at times through the season, but comes up BIG I crunch time.

Except during the Green Bay game. Yeah he had one big catch at the end...after gifting them multiple interceptions.

Threedee

Reaction score
4th and 7 got us to a SB, and his catch in the following SB wins us our second consecutive championship if we have a competent OC.