Won't ever doubt this team again.

Rob12

Reaction score
I never thought a win was impossible, but my gut was telling me all week that we would lose 27-21. I thought without a running game, the defense would be on the field too much. I knew RW could pick apart the Pats overachieving defense but thought that Brady would play a bit too much keep away, and not having Bennett would be insanely tough.

As the week progressed and today hit, I felt a lot more confident. I still didn't expect a win but knew that it'd be close.

And then... C.J. Prosise. A near perfect RW. A bending but not breaking defense, that gave up some huge plays on 3rd down but never lost their heads.

I'm impressed and damn proud of this team.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I'll doubt them every week if it gets them the win.

this is the first week I've picked against them. I'll be happy to be at the bottom of Aros' predition rankings on his thread if it propels my Hawks to 12 wins.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The thing is, never feel bad for predicting a loss when there are so many clear indicators of why your team could lose. It's human nature and despite those aggravating fans who like to call you out for being less of a fan for predicting a loss, it's quite normal.

We all WANT our Seahawks to win each and every game but we know that is not possible. So you try to predict which games are most likely wins, and games that are most likely losses. THIS game was one of those most likely losses.

When the schedule came out, any Seahawks fan who said unequivocally that the Patriots away game was a sure W is either lying or not being completely honest with themselves.

It's okay to doubt this team again. It doesn't make you any less of a fan. I promise.

Largent80

Reaction score
Rob12":1mudj17u said:
I never thought a win was impossible

Why?......They are simply a good football team that is BEATABLE just like every team in the league. Thank Gawd the team doesn't think or play like the fans do.

hawker84

Reaction score
Largent80":3bgshpnk said:
Rob12":3bgshpnk said:
I never thought a win was impossible

Why?......They are simply a good football team that is BEATABLE just like every team in the league. Thank Gawd the team doesn't think or play like the fans do.

Soooo, you're talking smack about him thinking a win was indeed possible? Rough crowd..... I doubted this team going into NE as well. There were several reasons to believe a win would be hard to come by, some would consider that being realistic. And obviously a players mindset is and should be different than the fans. Kind of a silly attack on a perfectly reasonable opinion if you ask me.

Latest posts