Should we try throwing to Graham in the end zone?

King Dog

Reaction score
Should we give 6'7" and one of the best redzone targets in the NFL before he came to Seattle a few chances to try and catch the ball in the end zone at some point? I'm really on the fence on this.

blue 22

Reaction score
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm yeah!

I am certain Madden video game players could do a better job than BEV.

Pathetic.

hawk45

Reaction score
You would think the answer would be yes but that is only because you don't understand the concept of decoys and "setting something up" for later. Observe for instance how bevell spent 4 years of bubble screens setting up the pass from mcevoy today.
Some day, years after Graham has moved on, there will come a payoff for ignoring him in the red zone and it will be glorious.

OpHawk

Reaction score
It's become too tiresome trying to figure it out.

chris98251

Reaction score
hawk45":eui9eioj said:
You would think the answer would be yes but that is only because you don't understand the concept of decoys and "setting something up" for later. Observe for instance how bevell spent 4 years of bubble screens setting up the pass from mcevoy today.
Some day, years after Graham has moved on, there will come a payoff for ignoring him in the red zone and it will be glorious.

I am still waiting for the Lynch fake, we had him say he retired but will bring him back against the Patriots because Bevell knows they won't be expecting it. :)

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Yes! Even if Russell doesn't get that play call he has got to do it.

RussB

Reaction score
Why would you throw it to one of the biggest red zone threats in the league? :sarcasm_on:

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Robert Stack's character in Airplane! regarding if they should put the runway lights on at night for the landing plane "No...that's just what they're expecting us to do!"

Bevell just loves his decoys!

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
I actually think we need to cut him. Not kidding.

Not his fault but our OC seems to have trouble using him.

And at the the $$$ he costs, whatever cap saving we can get should go into competent average OL.

Assuming there are any cap savings not offset by the cap hit of cutting a big contract player.

RussB

Reaction score
I honestly think they still dont realize that even when hes covered he is open. It seems like they only want to throw his way when hes open. They dont seem to get that he is the type of dude you just lob it up to in double coverage and he can still come down with it. Hes the guy you throw to when you need a big play and they just dont get it.