I don't feel the LEAST bit sorry for Falcon fans!

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
They didn't have XL happen to them. One game, one questionable non call. This is the NFL, you aren't the only ones it ever happened to so s*** it b******! :irishdrinkers:

I'd feel better had we won pretty, but I'll take it smilin'! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

SeahawkPQ

Reaction score
The holding call on the opening play of Atlantas 98 yard td drive occured while the ball was in the endzone. It should have been a safety. A 9 point swing.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Plus, there were at least a couple passes where their defenders were making serious contact with our receivers that I'm certain a lot of refs would've called a PI on.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
SeahawkPQ":1kpjqjut said:
The holding call on the opening play of Atlantas 98 yard td drive occured while the ball was in the endzone. It should have been a safety. A 9 point swing.

I was wondering about that...it was a run so is that different? Or was it a hold at the 1 inch line.

The refs were letting them play very physical so whatever

renofox

Reaction score
The HOLD must occur in the end zone for a safety to be awarded.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
The refs called that game equally both ways. They were letting them play. I liked it that way.

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Check the Falcons board, some of them crying like the NFL took a decisive victory from them. They're all like "Wait tilll you have to come to the dome and we send you home". Um, OK, we'll see..... :irishdrinkers:

Seafan

Reaction score
When you replay that play in real time is was a bang bang type of play. Slow motion makes it look worse than it was.

FOGHORN

Reaction score
Good. I don't want any sympathy. I won't cry. It was a good game that the Hawks should have won. Just glad the Falcons made it respectable. Im sure tons of Seahawk fans weren't expecting that kind of game.

Cheers to an injury free season and take care of the NFC south for us.

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
FOGHORN":2v8hakyt said:
Good. I don't want any sympathy. I won't cry. It was a good game that the Hawks should have won. Just glad the Falcons made it respectable. Im sure tons of Seahawk fans weren't expecting that kind of game.

Too close for comfort. The Falcons are ballers, but the D too suspect not to take a few losses. The kitty cats won't be challenging you this year, clearly. Cam in fine pout mode.

dutchman063

Reaction score
SeAhAwKeR4life":2azxne74 said:
Check the Falcons board, some of them crying like the NFL took a decisive victory from them. ..... :irishdrinkers:

Well in all fairness they did get screwed, im not afraid to admit it, and this board would have been screaming the exact same thing if it happened to us

Hawks46

Reaction score
SeahawkPQ":370zqsbt said:

Was the QB in the end zone, or was the hold in the end zone ? As far as I remember, the hold has to occur in the end zone for it to be a safety. I didn't see it, which is why I ask.

FOGHORN

Reaction score
SeAhAwKeR4life":3bhjyt2q said:
FOGHORN":3bhjyt2q said:

Too close for comfort. The Falcons are ballers, but the D too suspect not to take a few losses. The kitty cats won't be challenging you this year, clearly. Cam in fine pout mode.

The defense will be suspect when you field 2 rookie LB, a rookie safety, a rookie nickel, and numerous 1st year starters. We are a few good dline players away , but I like where the arrow is pointing.

The offense will have to carry this team, but I think the Falcons will be dangerous. Eventually.

irocdave

Reaction score
Yes, that could have been called, just as a couple of other calls could have been made that impacted the score in favor of the Falcons. Maybe Julio catches that ball if his arm isn't tugged, maybe he Doesn't. Maybe if he does, Ryan gets crushed and fumbles on the next play.

Falcons got there share of officiating love in this game, just not at the end. To say that that was the difference is ignorant at best. Maybe Atlanta shouldn't really on a desperate throw at the end of the game to get in to long field goal range? Maybe they make it, but guess what, that's how things are called in the NFL. Those calls that went for or were not called in Atlanta's favor in the 1st and 3rd quarters are not going to be called in the 4th quarter. Period. Road teams to make it not matter, that's the NFL way.

Atlanta has a solid squad and I don't doubt the Hawks will lock horns with them again before the season is over, just need to lick their wounds and take it out on the next team.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
No PI call on kearse in the end zone and no call on the blatant PI on kearse on last td drive. What ref love do you want to talk about.

nIdahoSeahawk

Reaction score
You know, they can complain about the no-call PI on that last play all they want, the refs let them play today, and it's not like they didn't get theirs. Their 2nd touchdown, which Bennett got hurt on, for example. Anyone see how Bennett got hurt? Cut block. Karma.

Rob12

Reaction score
Didn't you mail this game in and admit defeat in the third quarter, Seahawker?

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Had we continued to play like we did in the third, it would have been like a final score of maybe 48=20. Thankfully we didn't.

I can be pessimistic when I see crap like our play in the third, but I will watch all through. Love being wrong about pessimism.

What is insufferable is fans trash talking other fans fandom. We're all fans, get used to it, we come in many types.

Rob12

Reaction score
irocdave":1ojtp2va said:
Yes, that could have been called, just as a couple of other calls could have been made that impacted the score in favor of the Falcons. Maybe Julio catches that ball if his arm isn't tugged, maybe he Doesn't. Maybe if he does, Ryan gets crushed and fumbles on the next play.

Falcons got there share of officiating love in this game, just not at the end. To say that that was the difference is ignorant at best. Maybe Atlanta shouldn't really on a desperate throw at the end of the game to get in to long field goal range? Maybe they make it, but guess what, that's how things are called in the NFL. Those calls that went for or were not called in Atlanta's favor in the 1st and 3rd quarters are not going to be called in the 4th quarter. Period. Road teams to make it not matter, that's the NFL way.

Atlanta has a solid squad and I don't doubt the Hawks will lock horns with them again before the season is over, just need to lick their wounds and take it out on the next team.

Wrong post

Rob12

Reaction score
SeAhAwKeR4life":2mcbhchz said:
Had we continued to play like we did in the third, it would have been like a final score of maybe 48=20. Thankfully we didn't.

I can be pessimistic when I see crap like our play in the third, but I will watch all through. Love being wrong about pessimism.

What is insufferable is fans trash talking other fans fandom. We're all fans, get used to it, we come in many types.

I'm not questioning your fandom, I am questioning why you'd give up on PC/RW led team who is down by 7 with a full quarter left to play.

Especially given the past. The core of this team is still there and you should be called out for that. It's nothing personal and I'm not questioning you as a fan, but come on, man. Why call out Falcons fans when you were all but ready to hand them a W with a full quarter left to play.