Tried to give game away

Geologic

Reaction score
I don't think Atlanta are frauds. You see that second half adjustment? Fraud teams don't do that

davidonmi

Reaction score
Geologic":1s02ckhm said:
I don't think Atlanta are frauds. You see that second half adjustment? Fraud teams don't do that
most of that was just blown coverages and a depleted pass rush

treefidy

Reaction score
davidonmi":hpr7pdvg said:
Geologic":hpr7pdvg said:

LOL. That was in YOUR HOUSE. People don't do what we just did there, and we are frauds?

It might be you who are the frauds. Gifted a win in your own house...

OP
OP
Smelly McUgly

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
treefidy":3utm4j8y said:
davidonmi":3utm4j8y said:
Geologic":3utm4j8y said:

LOL. That was in YOUR HOUSE. People don't do what we just did there, and we are frauds?

People don't do what? Lose?

Last year, Carolina actually finished in our house, which is why they made a Super Bowl and your Failcant's are going to eat a first-round loss to the Packers or some other team. They're garbage.

treefidy

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":3fxu49h1 said:
treefidy":3fxu49h1 said:
davidonmi":3fxu49h1 said:
Geologic":3fxu49h1 said:

Last year, Carolina actually finished in our house, which is why they made a Super Bowl and your Failcant's are going to eat a first-round loss to the Packers or some other team. They're garbage.

When is the last time a team came out after the half and put 21 points on your D?

You got gifted a win in a place that is supposed to be difficult to play in. Frauds are what you are.

Seafan

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":333lrzat said:
but Atlanta wasn't even good enough to take it.

Unlike Minny or Dallas, Atlanta is a fake, a phony, a fraud, a stan. They're the best team in a garbage division, but that doesn't mean much.

They beat the crap out of the LOB. They aren't frauds and their defense did better than the Hawks today.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
treefidy":1ujelg54 said:
davidonmi":1ujelg54 said:
Geologic":1ujelg54 said:

Most of your stats listed below was when Julio was matched up against someone else.

I'll take the win anyway, there sure are alot of you whiny Atlanta fans around here. A WIN IS A WIN!

OP
OP
Smelly McUgly

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
treefidy":dpnivutl said:
Smelly McUgly":dpnivutl said:
treefidy":dpnivutl said:

When is the last time a team came out after the half and put 21 points on your D?

You got gifted a win in a place that is supposed to be difficult to play in. Frauds are what you are.

Last year, son.

But those teams finished up here against us, unlike the fraud Falcons.

Only loser teams and fans who stan for loser teams whine about refs after losing. You know why I don't complain about SB 40? Because they should have overcome those bad calls. And that was a Super Bowl!

Meanwhile, you are crying over your bad team getting gifted a quarter and then choking like the frauds they are in a mid-season game. Shameful.

OP
OP
Smelly McUgly

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
Seafan":657mnxor said:
Smelly McUgly":657mnxor said:

Unlike Minny or Dallas, Atlanta is a fake, a phony, a fraud, a stan. They're the best team in a garbage division, but that doesn't mean much.

They beat the crap out of the LOB. They aren't frauds and their defense did better than the Hawks today.

Out of Kelsie McCray and the LOB? Good for them.

They're garbage and actually, their defense gave up 26 points. The Seattle defense gave up 24. So, no, they were paper tigers like I said.

treefidy

Reaction score
:greetingsearthling:
NFSeahawks628":3h0eze3l said:
treefidy":3h0eze3l said:
davidonmi":3h0eze3l said:
Geologic":3h0eze3l said:

Most of your stats listed below was when Julio was matched up against someone else.

I'll take the win anyway, there sure are alot of you whiny Atlanta fans around here. A WIN IS A WIN!

My stats are 100% correct. Sherman covered the TE instead of Julio.

I told you Sherman couldn't shadow him, and I was right.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Falcons are a good team, Quinn knows about our half time adjustments, he used that to his advantage.

It was a bad day for Sherman, once he got mad, he started making mistakes, he will need to calm that down next week.

Gifted win or not it's still a win, you don't let the ref decide a game in the end, so you make sure you score enough points before the 2 minute mark.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Geologic":1i82zyoo said:

I saw a 1 qtr adjustment in the face of a lot of blown coverage.

treefidy

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":3crejfom said:
Seafan":3crejfom said:
Smelly McUgly":3crejfom said:

They're garbage and actually, their defense gave up 26 points. The Seattle defense gave up 24. So, no, they were paper tigers like I said.

LOL. He's 100% correct and you are arguing with him...

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
treefidy":3pa7vfm6 said:
davidonmi":3pa7vfm6 said:
Geologic":3pa7vfm6 said:

I guess Julio Jones is a fraud after dropping that pass that got picked off...

That was the gift.

Loss...

Hawkpower

Reaction score
treefidy":2h6wl4tf said:
Smelly McUgly":2h6wl4tf said:
Seafan":2h6wl4tf said:
Smelly McUgly":2h6wl4tf said:

LOL. He's 100% correct and you are arguing with him...

You keep conveniently forgetting that despite the 3rd quarter turd the defense laid, Atlanta was completely dominated.

There was no gift. Seattle is clearly the superior team, and it isnt even close.

Seafan

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":125jps0u said:
Seafan":125jps0u said:
Smelly McUgly":125jps0u said:

Short field scores off turnovers. Their defense played better than the Hawks. It was a luckly win since the Hawks played with no urgency to win it.

I'll chalk that up to bye week rust and missing players but that doesn't explain the bad offense.

Smellyman

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":1e3xnn1x said:
treefidy":1e3xnn1x said:
davidonmi":1e3xnn1x said:
Geologic":1e3xnn1x said:

I guess Julio Jones is a fraud after dropping that pass that got picked off...

That was the gift.

Loss...

Juilio sucks. blew the game for them. :D

TestMo1337

Reaction score
Frauds huh?

2 Turnovers and a tipped ball off ATL's best players. Both their best players had key turnovers that lead to Seattle points.

Credit ATL for coming on strong in the 3rd QTR and scoring 3 TDs, but that was not their game either.