Tried to give game away

BuffaloHawk

Reaction score
Nothing more pathetic than a fan continuing to post and talk crap even when his team lost.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
treefidy":5zlpzxin said:
davidonmi":5zlpzxin said:
Geologic":5zlpzxin said:
I don't think Atlanta are frauds. You see that second half adjustment? Fraud teams don't do that
most of that was just blown coverages and a depleted pass rush

LOL. That was in YOUR HOUSE. People don't do what we just did there, and we are frauds?

It might be you who are the frauds. Gifted a win in your own house...

You buttsore?......Lube up next time. :roll:
The Falcons played a good game, hell, even got away with a couple of cheap shots...... Dan Quinn giving thumbs up to his player for a blatant facemask? ......Let's be honest here, they were just not good enough to win.
Face it...Julie Jones had a few good plays on Sherman, but it was Sherman who batted the ball to Thomas...You know?, the one that Julie tipped?...... Oh and, how about that last batted down pass by Richard Sherman :stirthepot: pretty sweet eh?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Seafan":1m03jgjy said:
Smelly McUgly":1m03jgjy said:
Seafan":1m03jgjy said:
Smelly McUgly":1m03jgjy said:
but Atlanta wasn't even good enough to take it.

Unlike Minny or Dallas, Atlanta is a fake, a phony, a fraud, a stan. They're the best team in a garbage division, but that doesn't mean much.

They beat the crap out of the LOB. They aren't frauds and their defense did better than the Hawks today.

Out of Kelsie McCray and the LOB? Good for them.

They're garbage and actually, their defense gave up 26 points. The Seattle defense gave up 24. So, no, they were paper tigers like I said.

Short field scores off turnovers. Their defense played better than the Hawks. It was a luckly win since the Hawks played with no urgency to win it.

I'll chalk that up to bye week rust and missing players but that doesn't explain the bad offense.
Seahawks WON, and that tells me that your perception of their Defense playing better than the Seahawks Defense is wrong, and the fact that the Seahawks OUTSCORED the Falcons Offense?....A win is a win, even if it was only by 2 points, it's still a win.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
It seems to me our defensive miscommunication due to our strong safety being out gifted you 14 points. Beyond that, we spotted you 4 points off missed kicks.

We'll take the one gift at the end of the game after all of that and we can just call it even.

Oh, what's that? You don't think that's a fair trade?

IndyHawk

Reaction score
treefidy":3sxw1jlw said:
davidonmi":3sxw1jlw said:
Geologic":3sxw1jlw said:
I don't think Atlanta are frauds. You see that second half adjustment? Fraud teams don't do that

LOL. That was in YOUR HOUSE. People don't do what we just did there, and we are frauds?

Time for you to say goodbye till the playoffs.I know your butt hurt and think you deserve the win ect but it's time to move on to your next games forum.We will meet in the playoffs IF your team gets there and we'll see who the FRAUDS are after we have our key defensive guys back that were not in this game.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":l1cvra75 said:
but Atlanta wasn't even good enough to take it.

Unlike Minny or Dallas, Atlanta is a fake, a phony, a fraud, a stan. They're the best team in a garbage division, but that doesn't mean much.
Dallas is a phony.

Dak is a game manager and doing it well at this point, but they haven't played any tough defenses yet.

Their defense is all smoke and mirrors and hasn't been exposed yet.
Just a matter of time.

Atlanta is much more legit than Dallas.

Largent80

Reaction score
treefidy":19ll89qt said:
davidonmi":19ll89qt said:
Geologic":19ll89qt said:

We kicked your ass. Goodnight,

Latest posts