Dear Seahawks,

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
LOL

Have we become the NE fanbase?

Four straight playoff appearances, two NFC Championship games, two SB's, one Lombardi and we're begging for a win after losing to a team we always lose to and we're only 1-1?

Good grief.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":26kvbv32 said:
LOL

Four straight playoff appearances, two NFC Championship games, two SB's, one Lombardi and we're begging for a win after losing to a team we always lose to and we're only 1-1?

Good grief.

Just because this place gets stupid after a loss.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1jy57qoi said:
Sgt. Largent":1jy57qoi said:
LOL

Good grief.

I agree and try hard to stay away after a loss because I'm not going to contribute anything to people who seem to give up on the season after the 2nd game

dogorama

Reaction score
IndyHawk":296n3r09 said:
JSeahawks":296n3r09 said:
Sgt. Largent":296n3r09 said:
LOL

Good grief.

I agree and try hard to stay away after a loss because I'm not going to contribute anything to people who seem to give up on the season after the 2nd game

I understand how you feel, but I haven't seen one single post where someone has said they are giving up the season. You see something bad one game and you comment, you see the same bad thing the next game and you REALLY comment. That just seems so entirely normal to me. I don't understand why some posters insist on portraying concerned Seahawk fans as something less than "real" fans like they are. Is this the new elite or is it something else?

kf3339

Reaction score
dogorama":3jd3jkg3 said:
IndyHawk":3jd3jkg3 said:
JSeahawks":3jd3jkg3 said:
Sgt. Largent":3jd3jkg3 said:
LOL

Good grief.

I understand how you feel, but I haven't seen one single post where someone has said they are giving up the season. You see something bad one game and you comment, you see the same bad thing the next game and you REALLY comment. That just seems so entirely normal to me. I don't understand why some posters insist on portraying concerned Seahawk fans as something less than "real" fans like they are. Is this the new elite or is it something else?

Me neither. I've seen many people that are pissed off we have such an anemic offense. I've seen a few who put way too much blame on our defense even though they gave up only nine points. I've seen many people who are sick and tired of the Bevell show.

But I have not seen anyone post that they have given up after only two games at all. People are pissed. This is a website where they can vent any way they wish. Let them.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
dogorama":30r76kzd said:

Then why are there threads on the front page right now wanting to fire Bevell, who can we get as our next coordinator, do we need to rebuild and why aren't we copying Denver?

If those aren't kneejerk the sky is falling reactions to a season that's only two games old, I don't know what is.

dogorama

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":nzr7gyzd said:
dogorama":nzr7gyzd said:

Then why are there threads on the front page right now wanting to fire Bevell, who can we get as our next coordinator, do we need to rebuild and why aren't we copying Denver?

If those aren't kneejerk the sky is falling reactions to a season that's only two games old, I don't know what is.

Some are "knee-jerk" and some are not, the Bevell thing is ongoing, the "rebuild" is knee-jerk on steroids. I don't know the details of the Denver thing but what Denver did is classic change management strategy. It seems clear that we could use some change right now, does it not?

Besides, owing to the fact that we as fans have ZERO impact on actual management strategy, why would anyone be concerned?

efried78

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3duf7i5p said:
LOL

Good grief.

3 SB's, even though the first one didn't count because: Refs.

or are you just talking about the PC era?

johnnyfever

Reaction score
I am with you, before this season I have never seen any posts or issues with our offensive play-calling. You are totally right. Team is doing fine, no issues. Her comes our next lombardi, I can just feel it. Excuse me while I go stick my head back in my bowl of Homer sand.

That better?

Jville

Reaction score
JSeahawks":4f7acqxj said:
Please win. For this forums sake.

LOL. As was pointed out to me yesterday, player development teams often go thru teething challenges in September.

And, a continuing team theme is ... "It isn't how you start .... it's how you finish".

It's September.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
For the record, I have no problem with people being pissed, questioning the coaches, etc etc.

The thing that drives me crazy is the same people, posting the same thing over and over and over in multiple threads. We get it. You're not happy with bevell. We understood the point after your first 8 points on the subject.

Jville

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1rjmhcmi said:
For the record, I have no problem with people being pissed, questioning the coaches, etc etc.

The thing that drives me crazy is the same people, posting the same thing over and over and over in multiple threads. We get it. You're not happy with bevell. We understood the point after your first 8 points on the subject.

I hear that. I suspect many of us find it draining. And, it is the same offenders. Unfortunately, I see and hear it everywhere. So it is of no surprise to me that it has also infected this forum. It's the noise of these times we live in.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
I'd actually be 'happy' with ONE of our stud athletes getting paid millions to get the ball past the goal line at this point at least once per 2 quarters of football. Against ANY of the other 31 teams in the league. Winning would just be gold flaked icing on the cake.

All jokes aside, all of you highbrow, Super Saiyan Seahawks fans that CHOOSE to log in and actually click into threads which rather clearly state the topic of discussion, read the replies, and then decide that certain posters 'haven't been fans long enough' or some other bs need to have a seat and sip on some ice water. 2 shitty games, in a row, against mediocre teams is cause for concern for some of us. And maybe I didn't get the memo but I was POSITIVE that message boards were invented for people to discuss shit online. Let shit be discussed, as long as no rules are being broken.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
JSeahawks":3prbuhci said:

I can get jiggy w/ this post.