Standing outside the ProShop right now

ivotuk

Reaction score
Waiting for the tour to begin! I'm as giddy as a school girl on her first day of class : P

Man, nothing like this place in Alaska!

Jville

Reaction score
Well I might as well be in Alaska ........ feel free to get your phone out and send photos.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Will do J. If I remember. I might end up slack jawed gawking at everything, and forget to take pictures.

Jville

Reaction score
That happens ..... enjoying the moment is much more important.
Memories last a lifetime .... photos not so much.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
That was a lot of fun! The views in that place. Inside and out are fabulous. The tour guide said there's not a bad seat in the house, and he's right. Even the private boxes are fairly close. I went to a Cowboys game in the old stadium, private $200,000 box, any the players looked like ants.

I'm going to get to a Seahawks game it it kills me.

dogorama

Reaction score
ivotuk":2k7nfjap said:
That was a lot of fun! The views in that place. Inside and out are fabulous. The tour guide said there's not a bad seat in the house, and he's right. Even the private boxes are fairly close. I went to a Cowboys game in the old stadium, private $200,000 box, any the players looked like ants.

That's so cool that you are down here from Alaska doing that, the excitement you feel comes through so real even in this impersonal medium.

Enjoy dude!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
ivotuk":1if2255l said:

I try and take the tour of the stadiums every couple of years and I live here.

sutz

Reaction score
Did that a few years ago. Remember it being very interesting and a lot of fun.

Enjoy!

bmorepunk

Reaction score
ivotuk":bp5154gv said:
Waiting for the tour to begin! I'm as giddy as a school girl on her first day of class : P

At least you have Food Factory.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2rhw04bs said:
pmedic920":2rhw04bs said:
I'll never forget my first trip to Mecca :{)
So you've been to Liverpool then huh?

Glad you enjoyed ivotuk. Hope you get to attend a game soon.

Great tour. By the way, my Road Glide just rolled over 10,000 miles (since April). I'm a ridin' fool!

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
bmorepunk":22ukpdg7 said:
ivotuk":22ukpdg7 said:

At least you have Food Factory.

True, but they moved to a new building, and the service and food quantity have suffered. Quality is still good though.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":1oe7srit said:
Did you stop to see the VMAC?

No time. But that and Jimi Hendrix are next on my list. Loved him as a kid. 3rd Stone from the Sun was my anthem.

It's on the shore of Lake Washington right? If I can talk my buddy in to it, and if we can get a truck and 5th Wheel down there. Wish I had more time, but we have to get this rig back to Fairbanks and I need to get back to work.

Man, I can't get the view of the field out of my head, standing there the turf, imagining Marshawn's Beast Quake Run, or some of Tyler Lockett's electric returns.

You know, there's not a lot of different players Jersey's available in the Pro Shop, but "No E's" Jersey was there.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Oh, and guess who got yelled at for wandering on to the field like a doddering old man? *Points at self* But I could see how Pete does it all the time, you just get mesmerized by the history, the decades of electric energy flowing through the building from the hordes of ravenous, rabid, screaming fans, and the Ghost of Sports of bygone eras, permeating the Turf with their Spirit.

Mecca it is.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
ivotuk":b9reogz4 said:
ZorntoLargent":b9reogz4 said:

No time. But that and Jimi Hendrix are next on my list. Loved him as a kid. 3rd Stone from the Sun was my anthem.

It's on the shore of Lake Washington right? If I can talk my buddy in to it, and if we can get a truck and 5th Wheel down there. Wish I had more time, but we have to get this rig back to Fairbanks and I need to get back to work.

Man, I can't get the view of the field out of my head, standing there the turf, imagining Marshawn's Beast Quake Run, or some of Tyler Lockett's electric returns.

You know, there's not a lot of different players Jersey's available in the Pro Shop, but "No E's" Jersey was there.

The VMAC is a 10 minute drive across I-90, then another 5 minutes up to the Renton Highlands from VMAC and you are at the grave of J Hendrix, which is a mile from my house.

907Hawk

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":1dwy7nls said:
ivotuk":1dwy7nls said:
ZorntoLargent":1dwy7nls said:

The VMAC is a 10 minute drive across I-90, then another 5 minutes up to the Renton Highlands from VMAC and you are at the grave of J Hendrix, which is a mile from my house.

So you are saying it would take 15 minutes to drive from C-Link to Hendrix's grave, are you from the future?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
ivotuk":2fsj4ify said:
hawksfansinceday1":2fsj4ify said:
pmedic920":2fsj4ify said:
I'll never forget my first trip to Mecca :{)
So you've been to Liverpool then huh?

Glad you enjoyed ivotuk. Hope you get to attend a game soon.

Great tour. By the way, my Road Glide just rolled over 10,000 miles (since April). I'm a ridin' fool!
:2thumbs: Nice. I just rolled over 95000 and I started in March of '08 with 7200. I'm a ridin' fool too.