who else is shocked

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Count me. I'm not surprised were behind. Shocked we are being destroyed.

Cedarmeter

Reaction score
I'm not shocked. This Panthers team reminds me of the 2013/14 Seahawks. They're hungry. They want it more. They're a team that wants to taste victory. Seahawks cant match their intensity .

Ruminator

Reaction score
If the Panthers beat the Seahawks this soundly, then they'd better win it all. However, I think this game is more Seattle being inadequately prepared, having certain weaknesses exposed, unsuccessfully attempting to force Lynch back in after a long absence, and not having enough time to adjust to the tricky field conditions than it is the Panthers doing anything special aside from protecting the football and moving the chains.

hawkporvida

Reaction score
and still PETE will keep his sorry coaches for another season ... LOL ... well like i said before hope this puts a fire under everyone ass from top to bottom .... let sit and watch a blowout gentlemen

2_0_6

Reaction score
Am I surprised we are losing? Nope
Am I surprised the Oline has been beat up, and made to look like a High School JV team? Nope
Am I surprised Lynch has had little or no effect on the game? Nope

Am I surprised the Defense has failed to show up today? Yep

OP
OP
H

hawks85

Reaction score
we have to score on every possession in the second half in order to have a shot and at the same time Carolina as to have 3 and outs the entire second half.

Marlin Man

Reaction score
Any luck and maybe we can dump Bevel. Man HAS to go PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anthony!

Reaction score
well one of my biggest fears surfaced they went back to the fist half style of offense. Oline is awful, cant run, cant pass, the defense cant stop no one. We look un prepared

Newton1

Reaction score
Shocked?

Not at all. The critics have been silenced. Our schedule meant diddly.

There is no longer any doubt as to who is the best team.

Hawkboi

Reaction score
Worst play calling and playing in the first half I've ever seen. Shocked isn't even the word... We played better when Jackson was in and Marshawn was on the bench. I think Marshawn isn't game ready. That last running play with Marshawn was a joke... Carolina just moved along with him and wasn't pushing anyone until he was close to a first down, because the clock was running and they knew it... Not sure it's too late, but it doesn't look good.. Yes I'm past being shocked... :180670:

SlickRick

Reaction score
Seattle had a great year, if it's comes to an end today it was one hell of a ride. Just need to regroup & get better next year

Hawkboi

Reaction score
hawks85":36wt52j1 said:
we have to score on every possession in the second half in order to have a shot and at the same time Carolina as to have 3 and outs the entire second half.

We also need to have a couple take away's and Defensive scores, and bench Marshawn...

LolaRox

Reaction score
I'm not shocked by the offense looking a total mess, because I figured Bevell would show up with 'force to Lynch' offense and scratch everything that made the offense successful over the last couple months. :evil:

I hope this is the end of Bevell and Cable.

I am surprised at how bad the defense looks, I don't even recognize these dudes. Just overall it looks anti-Seahawks.

Latest posts