Cant sleep..

Vetamur

Reaction score
Almost 3am here..24 hours before game time..and I cant sleep TONIGHT out of anticipation ... I was nervous about the game til 2 nights ago when I finally buckled down and did some looking into it ...now Im looking forward to it. But too much......

Going to go watch the Panthers only loss again....and then our loss to them... 24 hours.. have to find a way to make it go by fast..

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Vetamur":1jd9mbbs said:
Almost 3am here..24 hours before game time..and I cant sleep TONIGHT out of anticipation ... I was nervous about the game til 2 nights ago when I finally buckled down and did some looking into it ...now Im looking forward to it. But too much......

Going to go watch the Panthers only loss again....and then our loss to them... 24 hours.. have to find a way to make it go by fast..

That game of ours is an interesting one. I could see where we had options to win and why we did not. They could extend it..or win. and they did the latter. All our tools are back and the backups to certain positions are better now than at that time.

go Hawks.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Veta I'm having the same problem. Game time can't come soon enough.

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
I was up at 5:00AM this morning playing this game on Madden15. Score: Seattle 24 Panthers 3.

OceanPanther

Reaction score
Lets hope our immature fans , allow your team a peaceful nights rest before the game ,, ( unlike the immature Seattle fans did for us when we visited Seattle ,, fire alarm ) ..

We all know that could have taken Emergency crews away from a potential real emergency in Seattle..

2_0_6

Reaction score
OceanPanther":yh09p8a2 said:
Lets hope our immature fans , allow your team a peaceful nights rest before the game ,, ( unlike the immature Seattle fans did for us when we visited Seattle ,, fire alarm ) ..

We all know that could have taken Emergency crews away from a potential real emergency in Seattle..

Reading your posts makes my left eye spasm. I'm guessing proper punctuation must not be taught where you come from? :th2thumbs: