Who is going this weekend to Carolina

francois.nc

Reaction score
summesm":2pn494gp said:
Getting my plans ready for trip to Carolina . Who else going?

I am, wait I am already here, you will love it, great city.

Where you planning to stay, the Ritz Carlton is awesome, right across from the EpiCenter.

FDNYHAWK

Reaction score
Does anyone have any suggestions where to stay? Looking for bars and restaurant area. Or is there there a place outside of downtown with a shuttle or good public transportation

francois.nc

Reaction score
FDNYHAWK":nj180cpf said:
Does anyone have any suggestions where to stay? Looking for bars and restaurant area. Or is there there a place outside of downtown with a shuttle or good public transportation

There is the South End district that has access to train into town, not sure places to stay there. I would stay uptown is the best place to stay, there are hotels everywhere uptown. The best Club Bar area would be the EpiCenter right uptown next to Bank Of America's Headquarters building.

FearTheBlitz

Reaction score
francois.nc":e661nd11 said:
FDNYHAWK":e661nd11 said:

There is the South End district that has access to train into town, not sure places to stay there. I would stay uptown is the best place to stay, there are hotels everywhere uptown. The best Club Bar area would be the EpiCenter right uptown next to Bank Of America's Headquarters building.

Not everyone wants to pay $180-250 for a room. Most of the hotels uptown want that much for rooms this weekend...

twelthmanfan

Reaction score
My wife and I are coming in early Saturday until Monday. Go Hawks. Any place where the 12's can get together before the game would be appreciated.

HawkFanNC

Reaction score
I'll be there. Charlotte just 75 minutes down the road from Greensboro. Follow Seahawks Road Crew on Twitter or Facebook for details on where 12s will gather the night before. Info should be up in next couple of days.

rickychen

Reaction score
I am going too. but i can't stay because the schedule is conflicted with my business trip and don't want to piss off my lovingly wife(unfortunately she is not as crazy as me) . i need to cancel and waste my return ticket from DTW to Seattle to be able to be there with all 12#s. i plan to fly in from DTW Sunday morning at 10:05 arrival. And after the game, i need to rush to airport to catch 6:55 flight back to Seattle...(so far the plan from Stadium to Airport is 1. take light rail to be out of stadium area. 2. take uber from light rail station to airport.

Any local 12# can help me to check if the above plan works?

I took red eyes flight from Seattle to MSP last Sunday and flew out after game. it worked out very well. but it seem this coming trip may be a little bit difficult. thanks for all of your suggestion and advice.

Go Hawks!

summesm":33zukppr said:
Getting my plans ready for trip to Carolina . Who else going?

RW92

Reaction score
I got tickets for my mom and dad. I live in CT. My mom is a big Russell Wilson fan and has never seen him play live. It was a birthday present to her. They will be arriving on Saturday night. She can't wait to see the Hawks play live. I hope they play well.

dogorama

Reaction score
twelthmanfan":fr4kjh67 said:
My wife and I are coming in early Saturday until Monday. Go Hawks. Any place where the 12's can get together before the game would be appreciated.

I heard it's the joint that Dale Earnhart Jr. owns. I can't remember the name, ask around.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I planned on making a last minute trip, but that Powerball thingy didn't turn out the way I planned! :(
Represent us well you lucky folks that are going! :th2thumbs: